2v2 practice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bambino, Oct 3, 2015.

1. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

I know this isnt on the top of the to do list,, but at the same time it was an option that we had and then one update and its gone, just wondering the reasoning, induce ranked play maybe?
    either way , I think its a bit of a mistake..heres why
    -some players arent concerned with rank as others, so might feel deterred to play for fear of ruining a teamates rank if they dont play well,
    -new players dont even have a clue of whats next,, what? im sharing a shrine? Who's turn? etc..nothing wrong with a lil exp, before going into rank..
    -playing a friendly match with rlfriends/guildies,,, cant even make a game for fear we have to play another team that we didnt know qued..this happens often, thats a let down that I cant invite 3 bros and talk some smack in a friendly 2v2 match that I can create when I want.(also for trying to get friends to join pox in general. .mp is meta these days)
    I know its not a big deal,, and many peeps arent concerned with 2v2 play..but some enjoy it,, and to remove an option that wasnt affecting the overall game but only added another option only makes the game that much smaller.
    Please return this option..maybe as temp thing and see if any rise in activity as I see many new names on the forums and in game as well..
    thnx