33362 Gold coins. What would you buy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DemonicWiz, Jun 1, 2015.

1. DemonicWiz

DemonicWiz The King of Potatoes

Don't want to waste it and only getting back into this game.
    Don't have much and main mostly FW.

2. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Extended Set Box

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. DemonicWiz

DemonicWiz The King of Potatoes

Is it worth it?

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

the only other things I would suggest are token packs (for leveling your guys obv) and maybe single player campaigns if that's your thing

otherwise yes, extended box set is the most sought item with gold if you have the money. It's likely you'll get a good amount of runes for trading and maybe some other stuff you'll keep if you get lucky enough.

5. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

You could also buy a theme deck. Then you get a fully leveled bg they cost around 30K.

Note : Theme Deck Elven Valor is the only deck that's on par with an extended set box.
    So i would buy an extended set box if you don't want to play kf
    if you want to play kf i'd buy Theme Deck Elven Valor.

6. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

This.

7. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

The value you get from the elven Valor deck it's as if you had 2 guaranteed legendaries, while from the extended set box you get a guaranteed exotic (which could be a crappy one) with only a chance to get legendaries. So, imo I would go for the theme deck unless you're feeling lucky.

8. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Yes but if you don't want the runes in the elven valour deck you might as well buy an extended box because you could get runes that you want to use and those are worth their forge value rather than their sacrifice value.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I wanted to try new campaign so I spent my gold on it was disappointed after all the praise it got.(hype it got)

I expected a more pvp style pve where they don't completely compensate for their small wangs and stuff with mass units.
    Oh and extended box I guess..

10. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Single player campains were given out for free. You should have them all unlocked. Tokens are easy to get. Just play games. Buy an extended set box.

11. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

A heart.

12. Mr.Knabber

Mr.Knabber New Member

Keep in mind that theme decks seem to be bugged atm making all the champions untradeable so only get it if you really want to keep most champs.

13. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

With the new forage system, much more so. in a couple of boxes you can complete the faction up to exotics.

14. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I was like...." Forage System? Whats that?"
    my mind wandered and thought that a system may have been revamped to forage for runes that you didn't own.
    So a % increase chance to get runes you are missing from your collection when opening packs.

Then i realized you meant FORGE system

:/ Sad day

15. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Extended Box. I have faith that your luck is good and you will get a legendary.

16. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I don't often spend gold, but when I do its on an extended box set.

Keep playing my friends.

IMAGIRL, Gedden and darklord48 like this.
  17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Not the newest one, which grants a LE on completion on legendary.

18. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

okay, Tin Man.

bagoftrick and JellyBerry like this.
  19. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Always an extended box. I don't have great luck but my last extended I opened which is like only the third I got a polluted martyr, exotic swamp master bog and a coragh . Not bad

20. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Elven Valor has way more value then this and its guaranteed, no gamble involved, just so you know. Just shard/PB everything and you will have more then 2 legendaries worth of shards/points.