4-year old account

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Narkon, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Narkon

Narkon New Member

I decided to take another look at the game after I saw it on Steam and thought I'd check my old account. I saw it was moved from Sony, so I made the transition to the new site by transferring my account (choosing new username and password in the process). When I logged in I checked the rune management tab, but the only thing there was a pandemonium battlegroup and a few more cards (avatars, spells, ...). With this development, any enthusiasm about trying the game again just died down. I also got a "unique code" that was apparently used in the process of transferring the account, but is there something else I should do in order to get my rune collection back?

2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Probably your collection gone under SEO, i remember something about a transition under SOE. Maybe someone else can tell you more.

However wellcome back. Nice moment to came back, new exp hit in 4 days

3. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

No joke, this is an awesome time to come back no matter what you have. Welcome!

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Create a support ticket by going to poxnora.com and clicking on the Feedback and Support tab and Describe what happened.

5. JaceDragon

I wasn't joking

Edit: at least not this time

6. xezno

Guilty conscious? It is just my way of saying "I agree"; nothing more.

7. JaceDragon

Usually my post are a joke

8. Narkon

Narkon New Member

Thanks for warm reception. Unfortunately, a new expansion doesn't say much for me when there are a ton of runes I don't have anymore. It has been so long, I don't even remember how the "deck building" worked. I checked the rune management screen on the browser, and this is where I saw that I no longer have my collection, but I can't find a rune management screen in the game at the moment. I play on Steam and all I can see at this point are 2 tabs, Launchpad and Single player. Do I have to finish all walkthrough campaigns in order to see more options?

9. xezno

Yes however if you click on option and click to disable tutorial, everything will magically appear. Seriously

10. Narkon

Narkon New Member

As I wait to see what will happen with the old account, I decided to play some matches. i am still in the walkthrough/campaign stage, but from what I can tell the public decks cannot be altered and the cards don't gain cp. I started wondering if I should buy some packs with the 18000 I started with. It is weird that I started with an Underdepths deck because when I transferred the account, the gift deck I chose was Sundered Lands. I may start another account and see if I get the right deck this time. Unless of course the gift deck I saw meant something else, which apparently I am not aware of.

At this point I could go for a Core Set Box in an effort to start my collection of runes and expand on the Underdepths deck I received. Another option is to go straight to poxbox and get specific cards, although it seems a little early for that. So what do you suggest?

11. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

The decks you speak of are training decks which become available after doing the tutorials for each faction. They cannot be modified in any way and they're mainly supposed to give you a taste of what each faction is like.

I suggest you save up gold and buy extended boxes if you plan on spending it that way. Core boxes only gives runes from the first 6? expansions which you can get via skirmish nowadays. It's quite the grindfest at first to get the first few steps done but once you get lucky via packs and attain some value you can trade these cards into sites like poxbox to create decks.

Edit: Consider joining Pox Academy to have constant support regarding these matters, it's full of people willing to help.

xezno likes this.
  12. JaceDragon

As Jelly said, don't waster your gold into core boxes. Exented boxes are more worth, and if you can accomplishied every day every quest plus daily skirmish, you can do 2k gold so in nearly every 20 day you can buy a box.

13. Narkon

Narkon New Member

Thank you both for the feedback. I'll be saving for now then. I also heard from Support after I submitted a ticket and at least they are willing to help so even if I am not sure I will be able to recover my runes, it's definitely a morale boost. It's great to be back. :)

JellyBerry and xezno like this.