5 SPDs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Feb 10, 2015.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I would actually like to see nefari guardian go from 6 down to 5 speed.

Other than that, deep elf temptress could maybe use 6 speed but I think she could use a more extensive rework along with it.

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Groble piledriver. But only the real champ, not the summon from D engineer

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

If he goes from 6 to 5. Give him Readiness on base. I love the little guy, and he is already cheap. I don't think he needs to be cheaper.

4. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

ST

Lonx Hurler
    Yeti Druid
    Frost Giant

Beasts for life likes this.
  5. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksar Footman
    Draksar Knight
    Dune Walker

just beg to get 6 spd.

*Side not Sokobro can you take a look at Draksar Archer, we kinda need range in theme. and he sits at 72 nora give him violent back and i am fine..... compared to other archers he just suck....

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Yeah, I was thinking without a cost decrease. It already has massive synergy with bodyguard plus physical resist.

RedScarlet likes this.
  7. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

6 spd to goblin brute pls

8. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I really think champs w bodyguard warrants a 5spd synergy, making them more efficient. Something like Voil Guard could use 5SPD to really retain his role as a bodyguard guy rather than a "phy grunt herp derp, also bodyguard herp derp"... The perfect bodyguard efficiency exists only in Death Guard through his 5spd and shortlived imo.

Whereas voil conqueror that needs to go fast and cap a font while benefiting from hitting more champs could use 7SPD instead of 6. To negate the cost hike, he could have his dmg reduced as he already gains bonus from his abilities

I believe there are some inconsistencies in roles and their base stats

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Can we have more champions with vitalize?

avichaif likes this.
  10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I agree wholeheartly. If the point of this thread is to end 5SPDers, then I dont like it, simply because there is room for a 5spder in any bg, as long as it can deliver his fundamental "role". The whole point of the revamp was to reduce the ability creep and the general speed of the game, and in a way I think we achieved that for now (as long as KF bonus stays as is we arent just there yet).
    My point is: kids crying about 5spd champs are really just spoiled for being used to a fast game through all these years. In other words: the only reason why there is no room for 5spders today is because KF bonus is still the same. As soon as that changes I think people will reconsider running these champs - again, as long as they are good at their role.
    Since you asked the question, though, here is my list:
    Lonx Hurler
    Lonx Snowguard

SPiEkY and RedScarlet like this.
  11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Summons, swarms and any other champ not pictured in your 30 runes up top, 4 spd.

Pure support and pure tank 5 spd.

Combat support and most combat units and some harass units that have AP save/gen and nearly all ranged units 6 spd.

The very rare ranged unit, some non tank melee combat units and the paper thin harass and board movers without ap save/move aid, 7 speed.

Doesn't exist in any form including KF bonus, 8 speed.

SPiEkY, Etherielin, Rapidice and 4 others like this.
  12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Agreed wholeheartly.
    Unless we are talking about Berserker here, but then there is a clear downside to that and its all good. 8spders should be gone/erased/whatever.

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Here's a thought. What if she (E. Priestess.) became similar to Jakei Maiden. Passive, support. More speed, means more use of her abilites. Passive pays for the cost hike from Speed, no range give her a slight nora decrease.

14. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

disturbed spirit would like spd 5 so that it could be considered for spd 6.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

no they arent... Lol. Who convinced people that draksar are strong? wtf??? Draksar are terrible. Draksar need 7 speed champs and need more cost efficient champs and or more synergy. Also random 5 speeds like on bodyguard and knight don't make any sense. Dreadnought also dies way too easily and a draksar hero would be nice considering like 70% of the faction is draksar -___-. Whats the deal with akakios? Why doesn't he have race draksar as well as dragon?

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Sure, as soon as ghost is removed from the game.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Draksar range and speed suck in general.

18. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Rocketeer is actually very scary..

Jonesy23 and IMAGIRL like this.
  19. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

All shoeboxed Slags.
    Change guarded:slag to not give AP, and give 6 spd to slags.
    Any non-braindead opponent will not attack your guarded slags, unless it can survive the retaliation.

One that wasnt mentioned in IS: Animated Armor

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member