5 SPDs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Gnomeiet

Gnomeiet New Member

100% ALMSGIVER.
    No one ever runs her because even as a support rune she's pretty damn awful at the moment. (5 spd is a factor for this)
    I want to run her purely because of her awesome artwork alone. Isn't going to happen with her current state though.

2. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

My general idea about 5 speeders would be as follow:

* 5 SPD Champion with max range 1 and no speed enabler or pseudo ranged attack: +1 SPD
    * 5 SPD Champion with max range 3 and no speed enabler or pseudo ranged attack: give Accrue or Ready (but see below)
    * 5 SPD Champion with support role and no attack or pseudo attack abilities: give Ready (again, see below)
    * 5 SPD Champion with max range above 3 or a big ability set: stay the same

About Ready, I would like to see it changed this way:
    "If this champion don't use any active ability in its turn, it gains 1 AP at the end of the same turn"

(Also, Accrue can follow the same rule and be "Ready lvl 2"? I dislike the fact that bombs and other pseudo attacks can still give the APs at the end of the turn)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    Zilla and Strings like this.
  3. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like this idea for Ready/Accure.

Zilla likes this.
  4. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Apart from Sceian and moga cannon, 6 speed is all SP have that is meta worthy yet we cope. Devilswrath played draksar, so they must be good. They are good because of the multi attack spell and fight in formation.

5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

give everything in the game -1 speed , 5 speed is now viable, yw

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

So... Disturbed spirit? Deadwood Strider? Fallen Draksar

Nite2kill likes this.
  7. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Looking at her toolkit, I actually think 5 spd would be ok on her and I believe the reason she isn't run may be Rite of Creation or whatever its name is.

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

plot twist:
    But the 5 spd will be 4 spd and still no viable

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Sometimes I am doing other things. As others have pointed out as well, not everything deserves/needs 6 SPD+.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

And Dragon Engine will dominate!

Osidan and JaceDragon like this.
  11. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

kier 5 speed nerf= rage band+magic blast

12. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

At its current price I would have to say Cave Dragon

Sirius likes this.
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Devilsrath doesn't exclusively play draksar and im pretty sure his winrate is way lower with draksar than almost anything he has played regularly recently. If draksar are so good then why is a popular theme that makes up the majority of SL champs not run in limited at all outside of devilsrath using it in 5% of his games? I can probably beat almost anybodys draksar bg like 90% of the time with any meta bg. I beat devilsrath draksar bg pretty easily last time I played it and he is a lot better than I am. If draksar were halfway decent like firk are now id be playing them. Draksar are my favorite theme in the game.

14. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

Gro91, devils, and a few other players have been using Draksar in the top 100. It is not an OP BG but is definitely strong in ranked play

15. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Yeah... I'm quite convinced you don't know what you're talking about at this point in regards to Drakkies.

16. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Rocketeer & Psion. Alas 6 speed in SL, how could a theme survive with such slow champs compared to SL's normal speediness?

RedScarlet and SPiEkY like this.
  17. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

ambling fond with his legendary 4 spd (+1spd kf bonus)

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Ambling Frond is too OP. Get out of here with your crazy buff ideas.

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Skeezick Warguard could use 6 speed. What's the point of having warguard if the charges are all gone before you can make any attacks. If it would be cheaper, ready 1/2 would be better.

20. Hawkorps

Hawkorps Member

but but but...you can't even run shatter + hidden vegetation anymore, you have to choose one of the two! :(