5 SPDs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Feb 10, 2015.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

So SL regularly gets draw *****.

Glad we've established that.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

That is one of the main problems with skeezick. Skeezick have skeezick alliance and surge and are much better off than draksar because of this(and their more powerful ranged champs) but are still vulnerable to going 2nd on a lot of maps versus champs that move 7+ spaces, or against strong early draws such as a hero or angel by your opponent.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  3. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

But that's not a Skeez problem or a Drakkie problem or a Myx problem. That's an SL problem.

We don't do early game well.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Which there isn't anything wrong with, as long as the late game is strong enough to turn the tide. I think that's what drew me to SL. When playing other games, I've been one of those types to build up my army playing cautiously before a massive battle.

5. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

I agree with ghjklf, no need to increase the cost of dark apprentice, dusk creeper is fine with 5 spd, fallen draksar needs a race that we can use (zombie, skelly, lich idk) the only champion i agree that really needs 6 spd are soul siren, wandering zombie, zombie behemoth and rotmaw creeper.

Nite2kill likes this.
  6. Jason

Jason Guest

Hook fiend. Please. Hook fiend.

Leadrz, Sirius, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Its the same with SP. We are really similar to SL in being slow, tanky and having good damage.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If you're only talking about Cyclops, then sure.

9. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Voil consists of mainly 6 speed champs as well. Also sonic flight makes them tanky to an extent.

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Sing it my brother!

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

The majority of champs are 6 speed. I would argue that Voil are tanky due to the phalanx that can be setup, similar to Ironfist more so than the single champ tankyness of SL or Cyclops. Ironfist has a number of individually tanky units too, but back in the day their true tank didn't show until they were in the phalanx.

I agree, sonic flight does give them more suitability against ranged enemies.

12. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Almsgiver, Fentek Savant from 4-6 plz, Firk Mindshredder :3 , Muck Dragon?, Tortalleon Pygmy, Tort Broadside, Tort minelayer, Tortun Mortar gets Acure back plz for the love of the creator!, Tort Repeater to 6, or give him rdy or something that gives him some spd.

That is all.

Jonesy23 and Vorian like this.
  13. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Good point

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I still haven't gotten over that Sundered Market.

15. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Gotta do what you gotta do against a ToV and hero equipped talgar.

Sirius likes this.
  16. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

All of k'thir to 5 speed please

oh i thought this post was what runes need nerfed to 5 speed my bad.

17. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Pls. don't do this. You're not helping anything.

18. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Actually I could name a few champs in FW that would love some speed reduction... SHOW ME THE MEAT

Skullferno likes this.
  19. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

5 speed should only exist if its like the best support unit ever

20. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

My sources tell me in the future Crusher will lose Crushing Charge and gain Semi-aquatic.

These sources are most viable.