720 Sharded LEG

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Fernando, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

Hi,

So i reach the 720 shards, and now what?

Well i am mainly an SP player, so i though i can shard an Angel of Chaos... But it would be funny to start some kind of auction.

I am willing to trade any 720 Sharded LEG (since i have the Shards) for:

1 Angel of Chaos and LEG/EXO sweets
    some SP LEGs/EXO sweets.

If you are interested just post what can you offer and which LEG do you want/need.

Thanks!

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

People can probably get a better deal from Poxbox.

3. Fernando

Probably, but if someone needs or want want it fast maybe Is cheaper than poxbox

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Well poxbox is instant, so I don't know how you'd be faster than that.

5. adino32

adino32 Member

Fernando,

I would craft the highest legend poxbox desires and then get like three or 4 exotics. 2 exotics now and wait 6 days and get 2 more. That is 720 shards and getting 1200 shards worth through poxbox.

6. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

You guys do know now that forging high end exotic is better Shard/Credit wise now than it is to forge Legendaries

7. Fernando

Really?

8. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

The highest tradable IN rune on legendary is 284K now that means ~394,4 credits per shard.
    Multiply that by 400 for exo's you end up at 157.777 credits. Means every exo above that nets you a better ratio.

However you can only forge 6 Leg/Exo per week making 6 legs net you more credits at a sliglty worse rate.
    It is a good trade off that made it possible for both Exo and Leg to be very well stocked

9. adino32

adino32 Member

That is true. Poxbox has lowered legendaries slightly and increased top exotics slightly, making exotics more attractive... slightly.

10. Fernando

Well thanks you all for the tips!