A better Trade System (For Legendaries)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silfeed, May 24, 2014.

1. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

My concern is with the trade system in this game. I'm wondering if there is a way that "Owls" can create a trade system dealing with Legendaries. If Poxbox had an infinate supply of runes, I wouldn't be writing this but when pb is out, we pretty much have to rely on people, which is always a recipe for disaster. One idea I had was to have individual runes that required x amount of credits to get or even pay x amount of money to get. As stated before, I'm talking about legendaries. As far as limited goes, I'm pretty sure someone else can argue for that.

The real point i'm driving at is that trading has been pretty much "just on us". The shards that you all introduced is good and a step in making trade better but when it comes to the good runes, we're kind of out in the dark. True, we can buy packs, but there's no guarantee we'll get the specific rune we wanted. I'm not saying that money is you alls only motive but having individual runes (if not all, some) for sell, would definately bring some income.

I would just really like to get certain runes without haggling with people. It's not good for new players and it's become tiresome with older players (speaking of myself and a few other people I know). Anyway, thnxs for taking the time to read and you guys are doing a good job of bringing this game around.