A BG based around soultap?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by PiPPoInZ9, Jan 25, 2015.

1. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

Hi guys. It`s been a while. Guess I`ll be playing pox occasionally. Too much other stuff going on.

So my question is about making a BG around soultap. It`s an old ability, but it hasn`t seen much love. With the recent addition of Nefari Schemer, it popped up on my radar again.

The BG should include: Soulthirster (or Soulbleeder), Nefari Schemer, the spell Soul Feed, maybe the gems, and maybe Tome of Faded Souls.

Will Lower Beast of Sheoul`s Backlash work with the Schemer`s Nora induction? That is 2 DMG extra per hit.

Any ideas?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

backlash does give extra damage (not loss of life, damage) to soultapped units, but I don't recall seeing immediately after the hit (nora induction).

3. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I personally would auto x2 thirster and bleeders and x2 demon shield on them. Those 4, are the key to winning anything with them. You will have to split with FW but idk if it's possible FF UD. Would love to see someone make it because if they do I'll would like to make one as well. Bleeders won me games back in the day.

4. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Soul Feed and Tome of Faded Souls are unplayable trash (they cost far too much for what they grant, it would be gimping yourself putting them in your bg and even worse playing them in an actual game, Soul Feed has applications as they can make your ranged champs melee but this is generally not worth it and far weaker than equipments that give melee attacks, granted those are in other factions)

backlash should work with soultap and induction

If you don't mind splitting, FW and FS are generally good partners for soultap/psychic, depending what route you want to go (FS is more phychic, FW is more soultap)

FS offers Shardseer Argol, Firk Mask (20% amp), Chillshard, Psychic Blast and generally good Psychic Damage champs, also a way around immunity via Circadian Vault
    FW Offers Revenant, more direct soultap, Soul Channeling, Soul Seeker on the new FW Rare, Soul Feast on said rare and on Eye of Serkhan.

In UD itself you could check out Sheoul Disciple, Soul Crawler.

You could also go a more debuff oriented route, and go with Befoul, maybe even Eye for an eye