A bit confused regarding mixed Battlegroups...

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Gunblazer42, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Gunblazer42

Gunblazer42 New Member

When it comes time to make my own deck of runes, is a single out-of-place rune enough to ruin the "only if full faction battlegroup" conditions that heroes and banners give? Or does it have to be 15 of one faction and 15 of another in order to be considered non-full?

Secondly, if that is the case, then what happens if the deck is filled with runes from many factions? No bonus at all? What about if you win a Skirmish, does it give you a card from the majority faction, or does it look at all the factions in the deck and then give you a card from one of them?

Or are you just not allowed to play a multifaction deck unless it's split evenly between two factions? Or is that just for ranked PvP play?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

First answer is yes. It takes one rune to ruin the Full faction requirement. keep in mind that runes with two factions don't ruin it (e.g. you have 29 IS runes and 1 IS/ST it's still a FF IS bg, if you have 15 IS and 15 IS/ST it can be either a FF IS or a IS/ST bg at your choosing, if you have 30 IS/ST it can be FF IS, FF ST or ST/IS)

Second: you get the split bonus of the majority faction and you can choose on ties. Skirmish gives you a card from that majority faction

I'm not completely sure if you can run circus decks (that's what they are called) in unranked PvP, but you can do single player with them for sure.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

If you have a 29/1 battlegroup, it is *not* a full faction battlegroup.
    You will only receive the partial faction or "split" faction bonus for the dominant faction of your battlegroup.

4. KTCAOP

Ranked PvP Decks are restricted to Full Faction or 15/15 split faction battlegroups.

5. Gunblazer42

Gunblazer42 New Member

Right. Thanks for the answers, guys. :D

6. KTCAOP

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!