A black man's feedback(Warning really blunt)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anotherblackman, Nov 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah, buff IS.

2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Wahhh the stuff I crutched on previously I can't do now. Wahhhhh.

Wahhhhhh, my super awesome rare runes gave me a huge advantage over those without them, but now it doesn't. Wahhhhhhhhhhh.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Everyone hates IS. It gets nerfed the mostest. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Did I miss anything?

3. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Yup. You missed one part.

He's black.

4. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Really blunt?

*AIRHORN NOISES*
    *AYYYYY WHERE YOU AT WHERE YOU AT*

5. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

One's ethnicity has 0 bearing on stupid.

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

DMC is a joke
    Nuff said

7. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

devil may cry? I never played it

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

the point was that it was a part of the post bb

edit and just in general, tea, the reason people "humor" him (and to a *much* lesser* extent yourself) about whether he is or is not black is because they don't see it as relevant. it's sort of the argument about gender on the internet; where we're all pieces of asexual data now so why do we have to go trying to attach tits and ****s (or in this case, black or white or purple or whatever) to people

probably not both tits and ****s to the same people, but you never know. statistically it's not likely at least.

and i do agree, mostly, that it's generally irrelevant. and flaunting race in general is probably going to be met with a funny double standard (someone real quick go make an alt, name it mister white man, pick a white stereotype and stick to it, make sure to mention your race every few times you post. there aren't really any good racial slurs for white people that you could turn and make your own word, so that's a bust, but hey. see how long it takes til you look like part of the klan.

probably not very long.

even still though, that's all probably irrelevant. because most to everybody doesn't want to do that. the underlying question is/has been (if i had to guess) "why does black seem to mean so much more than white?", which is another topic completely

there's likely a really easy answer, but i'm cutting myself off now. kinda late, hands hurt.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    TeaScholar likes this.
  9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Game had a major revamp. Some runes that were good before are now bad, some runes that were bad are now good. IS is still OP.

I kinda feel like this game needs to stop worrying about trying to keep old players happy, since we all have particular ideas about what things should be like based whatever random thing we are into. Never going to please us, even if you give us everything we ask for there will always be something else that isn't like the good old days.

Gedden is right to concentrate on getting in new players, who are less jaded and more open to changes.

super71 likes this.
  10. Mister Tuggles

Mister Tuggles I need me some PIE!

What does you being black have anything to do with anything?

I guess I will edit this as to contribute to the actual thread instead of just wondering why you need to proclaim your ethnicity before your post.

This game has been wrecked by the "balance" patch. The algorithm they use to cost champs is terrible, and the fact that a lot of unique play style runes have been turned into cookie cutters is ridiculously sad. I am pretty disappointed with the state of the game currently. I really don't think IS is that bad off as A LOT of people play them either in FF or Split.

150k's were pretty much all wrecked by the balance patch. I believe the only ones that are even viable now are Snovgie, Ken'to, and possibly the KF one. I really think DOG needs to recost, and redesign the legendary, and limited runes. They are supposed to be rare, they should do something special. I really do hate the cookie cutter route DOG is walking down.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

oh boy

12. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Yeah a lot of runes got overnerfed in the revamp, thats what the subsequent patches are for. Instead of being so negative perhaps you could post suggestions about the runes you'd like to see changed. Many runes became unplayable, but many many more became playable again.

13. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

But really, he said he is black! And it's irrelevant! Did you miss the butt of the joke, or did he? But no, really, he said he is black!

Funny thing, where I live ethnicity means something.

Too bad this is not where I live.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I get tired of all the suck ups giving me this bull about "post suggestions". Because every time I take the time and properly post suggestions for even the most obvious of things, it's generally disregarded by the greens because whatever.

Tokens still going strong.

Bondman007 likes this.
  15. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I dont understand your rage Burn, no one 'sucks up' to the greens. I agree with the token issue, but thats not within our power as players to change, however the power is ours to make changes to champions through the patches, so those suggestion do make a big difference.

16. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

On that, I understand. Why waste your time if the greens don't listen 90% of the time anyway.

But that's the thing, I don't waste my time attempting to throw concepts at the greens.
    I throw them at you guys... and then it is disregarded by burnpyro because whatever.

Yup.

17. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

They took out black from your thread title.
    Again.

Strike 2 @Senshu

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I wonder if he put in afro American instead of black if senshu would still remove it.

we should test this and find out exactly which liberal pc rules senshu is a slave to.

Bondman007 and TeaScholar like this.
  19. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I too like to discuss the matter of Iajab's blackness. In fact, Iajab being black is super-important to the topic of IS being weak, since IS is by far the most black faction in the game. Even though we have only 1 black champion, that's still more than any other faction has. If IS gets nerfed, as a black man, Iajab must stand up to the racists at DoG for suppressing the black man.

Anotherblackman and DarkJello like this.
  20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

how waisis are you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.