A construct in need

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Grand General Mosh, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

So I try to keep my real life separate from this whole Grand General schtick I've been using here, but, well...hell. I could use a little help from random strangers on the internet.

http://www.gofundme.com/bovcmo

Nothing big, nothing serious. Just there if anyone feels like helping out a guy between a rock and a hard place.

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'd give you money if you swore allegiance to the pede

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

and also if i had it

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

We used to have a bromance, but it has wilted as if you had carved our names not into a tree, but into a pumpkin that grew large, but come halloween it was carved deeply and left to rot and mold trough winter. But hope remains. the seeds might yet still sprout.

So to conclude: How much money can I get off you?

Dagda likes this.
  5. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Maybe if you had your face on it too. You're not getting enough sympathy. A pouty tearful regretful face. And a crying phone as proof :p

6. Grand General Mosh

I'm pretty sure if I put my face on it, I'd OWE people money. That's why I used hers, it's cute.

7. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

Kids these days and their phones. Back in my day we had to tie string to rocks and PRETEND to hear what the other person was saying. Ahhhh, those were the days.....

Grand General Mosh and Geressen like this.
  8. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

No that was just you pretending you had friends (they were rocks) :p

9. Grand General Mosh

So true...so true...at least the rocks don't give me a hard time..

And yeah, DMr, that's what an un-busted version of the one I busted runs, sadly.