A few Elven Druid changes I would like to see

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darkpally5, Mar 25, 2014.

1. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

I was using the Elven Druid the other day alongside my Sporegil and I realized I would like this guy a lot more if his shape-shifting was free (it is currently 3 ap, crazy right). I also found out that turning him into a giant bear causes him to lose 5 damage, isn't this a bit harsh? He only has 8 damage to begin with.

tl;dr: please D'owls My bg needs help, Sporegil can only carry so much weight.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

If your BG relies on sporegill you need a lot more than druid buffs. Not that he wouldn't deserve them.

3. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

This rune was nerfed HARD at one point because it was the best rune in pox.

Think about that one a while.

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- First its frickin 4 champs in 1.. opnerf Udyr-tastic...Your trying to buff 4 champions...wow. Having said that he's terrible. He could use 6 base speed and have shapeshifts cost 1 ap but still have CD. You been DM'ing 4e's a lil too much get your head out of PHB 3 and get back into rolling d20's son.

5. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

My nerd gaming comprehension is on the decline, apparently... I only understood about half of that. Wait! I am NOT a barbarian.

6. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- You can also understand it if your a lvl 50 wordsmith. So much grinding.

rickyjpen likes this.
  7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The only changes I want to see on Druid is when he changes form he gains race beast. That's it.

8. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

I can definitely see how this would increase his overall power, but I'd rather see him be an option in more than beast bgs in which he is ran strictly because everything else MAKES him good. 3 damage bear form after spending 3 ap to transform isn't cool yo

9. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

#Draksar Shifter

10. RedDain

RedDain I need me some PIE!

I made rank 9 abusing the Druid. That's how OP it was.

11. RedDain

(Who remembers when enrage stacked and everyone ran Waroggs... LOL)

rickyjpen likes this.
  12. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

he'd win you game's alone before leoss and superchamps came out

13. RedDain

Nora Shielded Super Bear.

Not to mention that the Great Eagle form could get 15 spd (9 AP per turn).
    Those were the days... sigh.

14. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

The thing with elven druid its the roles, he meant to be tank in bear from (+25 hp, also, he loses 5 dmg, but get +7 dmg from enrage), dps with wolf from, scout with eagle form, and no clue wht octopus form ahuahuah. But like every speed 5 KF, I cannot see why KF have spd 5 on champs that if, some how, are from another faccion they will had spd 6 or 7.
    I will put one in my bg to see him tank.

15. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

It is my favourite champion. Always like the concept of a versatile champion like Elven Druid. Too bad the enrage used to stack so the bear form was being abused. And end up hard nerf till current form. can use a bit of tweaking.

Anywhere I can get Elven Druid pic as my forum avatar?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014