A few nerfs k'thir needs

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by super71, Jul 1, 2014.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Falconer-hawk attack needs cooldown 3 and -2 damage

timber wolves- need to be upped nora wise

woodland jester- needs to lose teleport

elven strategist- needs to lose teleport 2 for teleport 1 and needs nora cost increased to 60 and lose surge
    enemy for surge elf

Elven ancestor- needs to lose ally: k'thir and ally: st for chill ranks 1-3 and nora cost raised

snake charmer- needs to lose tame beast and get anything besides that as she is to cheap and to efficient right now

Elven shade- damage needs to go down to 9 because with startle and banner and comand elf she is hitting mid twenties

Tanglefoot- needs to get unequippable on base and range down to 1

Vashal quillback- needs to lose dodge 2 and block 2 for block 1 and dodge 1 and get +3 hp

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I actually think the problem with Timber Wolves is of a different nature. You could of course up the nora cost till unusable, but I'd rather have it fixed differently.

First of all, upping the cost (to any level other than unusable) still allows it to be targeted by Grimlic's Mirror. But moreso than than, if I am to judge based on my games against it, the main problem is that it creates 3 SPEED 8 (!!) Wolves (in full faction, of course). By the time I was able to catch all 3 of them with my own units and kill the relics they dropped, thus reclaiming my fonts, I had completely lost the battle for the central font and a NEW wave of Wolves was incoming (created by a Grimlic's Mirror).

I think the speed should at least be reduced by 1. If the Grimlic's Mirror interaction proves too troublesome, a clause can be added that the 2 summoned Wolves (aside from the original one) are only created when Timber Wolves is deployed from the runedock.

Also, Forest Giant's stats vs cost are ridiculous, though he has been mentioned previously in other threads. Elf Bound does not offer enough of a drawback for it, especially considering that you'd have to kill all the elves and they're a particularly slippery race.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I also think reducing the summons speed by 1 is a good idea. I like grimlic's mirror working on it since very few k'thir units are worth running at 80 nora or higher right now.

4. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

As strange as it sounds, your suggestion for Tanglefoot is both too much and not enough. The worst abuses up till now were kept in check by Pariah, he actually got by without Unequippable since creation with only the occasional whine thread about him. Even with Unequippable, you can still Time Slip, Invigorate, Drive, you name it and wreak havoc. He'd need both to prevent all Flurry exploitation, but why reduce his range further if those are added?

Personally, I think its time for Flurry to disappear from the champ and the game (along with ample compensation in stats/abilities to ensure continued viability). Flurry was an overpowered ability for overpowered times and required 2-3 further restrictions even to stay within the limits of those times. My main concern is that he isn't short changed when it is replaced.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  5. Sirius

I am afraid you may have posted this in the wrong thread, as it seems to be a disconnected reply to someone who didn't post here.

6. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

This is the right thread. I was offering my opinion on:

7. Sirius

Oh, my bad.

8. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

elven shade is ok cause she is finally gone back to dmg what she was before SOE nerfed it