A % of Truth about Ben Carson

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Nov 13, 2015.

1. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Hoping that folks will overlook the presumptuous "truth" in the title, and allow an opening in ye olde brain for knowledge to be acquired.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Informative video.

But every time he adds his overly Republican opinion on topics, I just can't help but shake my head.

DarkJello likes this.
  3. DarkJello

Molyneux is an anarchist, not a Republican. He is an atheist, which accounts for some of his unfair categorizations of the 7th Day Adventist Dr. Ben Carson. Overall, many interesting facts and quotes about Dr. Carson were shared.

Don't u lean a bit Right BP?

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I lean right in Belgium. I'm not completely sure where I am on the American scale.

The ultra right/left disgusts me, more moderates seem to share some of my opinions. I'm an atheist too btw.

DarkJello likes this.
  5. DarkJello

I am American, a practicing Christian, and a Libertarian.

Dr. Carson's statements about evolution vs his personal views on creation were odd/confusing. Carbon dating and thousands of layers of the earth's crust and other such scientific-y stuff abounds. An angel helped him cheat on a chemistry final??? Weird. He has literally saved TONS of lives during his storied career. Chief of surgery in a big hospital at 33 is insanely young!!! Also, I did not know he was an Independent until becoming a "Republican" in 2014. (Quote marks because Dr. Carson is NOT the kind of Repub that most politicians prefer).

Molyneux appears to like Trump a little more than Carson, based on a few vids.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

He seems very atheist and very anti-government. Free market, stuff like that.

I don't agree with some of his opinions or how he has a tendency to make comparisons that are doubtful to say the least, but it's interesting nonetheless.

DarkJello likes this.