A Question on a ability

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BrokenNeck, Aug 6, 2014.

1. BrokenNeck

BrokenNeck The King of Potatoes

The ability is Nohkan Do. So as I understand the ability when I attack that attack misses and instead of using 3 ap I use 2. Ok to the question - if attack melee first will the ranged attack miss as well or vice versa or will both types of attacks miss

2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Any attack from a unit without precision will mis for 2 ap. The order doesn't matter.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Let's be clear:
    champion X has nokhando and champion Y attacks him. If champion X has at least 2 ap, he'll use them and the attack from champion Y will miss, and so until he runs out of ap.

4. BrokenNeck

Ok.....So I currently play FW with 1 champ with precision and no real offensive spells if I come across these type of champs I should just concede.

5. BrokenNeck

ok so attacking a champ with 8 ~ 10 ap my attack - no matter what type - will miss until the champ with Nohkan Do runs out of ap

6. GabrielQ

that's right, unless you can paralyze or stun the champion, or you have precision or attacks that can't miss.

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

8. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Punish .... Oh wait....

Pretty much just precision, stun, paralyze, distract, "flurry attacks", and multi are the only "effective" ways to deal with the ability.

Killing everything else can work too, but rarely is there only one NKD champ out.

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

NO BROKEN NECK. YOU MUST FIGHT THE FIGHT. SUMMON A SPIRIT AND LATCH ONTO THAT MUTHA****IN FERREN.

10. BrokenNeck

This is my build the empty space is for Mobi - I will be dropping 1 LK and I can replace the Revernts with Crossbone to drop the cost

11. BrokenNeck

Get me Haunting Spirit and I will

12. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

The spirit comes from a spell too.

13. st3ck

Just as a general suggestion for your BG, give grimwell a try. There are some other things I personally would change, but grimwell might help you out in a couple ways.

14. BrokenNeck

What spell?

15. st3ck

Haunting grip, I do believe.

BroWatchThis and SaintKiwi like this.
  16. GabrielQ

Playing skeletons, you can run 2x crossbones and 2x rifleman for straight precision, also they sinergyze with each other (black death and rabid)
    Also, you should totally try sac altars + dark rising + bone fracture, never care about defenses, resistances or those things again.
    Certain abilities might be problematic, but something you should know, FW has the counter.

SaintKiwi, Goyo and BrokenNeck like this.
  17. BrokenNeck

Dang rifleman is expensive

18. GabrielQ

update vulnerable on path 1.

19. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Haunting Grip every other turn and soon the NKD champs will be unable to do.
    If you can't cast it every other turn due to cooldowns, what are you even doing wrong, scrub?

20. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

?

BroWatchThis likes this.