Aaand the first bug - box price

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LoganMkv, Mar 8, 2014.

1. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Extended set box for 2.8k gold. I got kento and other Bane Shift from the first one. Better revert the db.

upd: while I was posting the thread it changed to 28k, but I still have my kento.

2. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

They already fixed it. Added a 0 to the actual price.

3. Caenub

Caenub New Member

On the second tutorial for the NUX, there is no Holy Mace to drag from rune dock to equip on the Barbarian Elite. . .

4. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

I got some runes here xDD

5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just think of it as playing Monopoly and getting the "A Bank Error In Your Favor" thing.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

7. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

I imagine, if someone with 300k gold actually clicked it 100 times, he must be sitting on a big pile now.

8. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

i had 110k gold and wanted to just spam click it :p

9. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I did it once just to check, but felt too guilty to press it more times. Now I'm feeling dumb.

There is no winning.

10. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

i shouldve not spend my 150k back on soe damnit :<

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Glad they fixed it fast.
    I got a 3k box just to see how the new animation went, unfortunately the server crashed and I couldnt see it.
    Now waiting for the rune manager to load so I can check what I got.

12. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Thinking I'll wait till tomorrow to buy things and check it all out :p

13. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

The pack opener animations went smoothly (or did before the site crashed for a few seconds, but I got through a few packs first at least). Just shows the art mostly and you can click another button for details, etc. overall it looked good though, and I think you'll be pleased enough with it when you see it.

Probably the only thing I'd say is that I'd like it if you could go back to opening the remaining packs, in the case that you accidentally close the window, or in my case, the site crashes/closes for maintenance. I honestly have no idea what the last few cards I got are, among other things. It doesn't help that I can't really look up by set since it's from a much larger random pool. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually though.

14. Bombolauro

Bombolauro New Member