Abdominable

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by daeminicus, Jul 27, 2014.

1. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I am atm trying out Yetis (love yetis) and abdominable.

What I can tell about abdominable is that is pretty much useless. I have to spend 2 ap, on any champ, global range (good), but it seems like sented only lasts 1-2 turns and there for it pretty much useless.

Since I have to spend 2 AP, to do so I am most likely sacrifing 1 extra attack, or getting close enough to support my champs for what most likely wont be a better + damage boost then +4-5 damage, now I have to trigger several attacks to benefit from this.

My judgement is that old yeti racial was alot more fun and better.

2. daeminicus

Also I forgot to mention there is no good way to tell what champion got "scented" since there is no icon the scented champion, it is some graphics, barely visable.

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

It's rare but I use it for attacks once in awhile from my few back line yetis, I use it a lot more as anti stealth

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Who would be ST's council member?

5. daeminicus

Warfoot/Pede was the man for the job, I think we got no other that can manage the role as well he could have had.

Does it break stealth? Even if it does, so is it a weak ability imo.
    A weaker form of dogpile. Spending 2 AP for a minor damage buff is not great.

6. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

the point of abmopasmfposmd yeti thingy is to load up then use it from a far back line yeti who just got deployed to let the rest focus and take out a champ, i find it useful for destealthing sometimes or to make plays like know where they are, position behind, then gale or whatever

7. daeminicus

I agree, but then we could drop it on alot of yetis, since most wont trigger it. I got no good triggerr unit for it.

8. daeminicus

Also note abominable doesnt seem to work either lol!

U get no bonus damage atm.

Great!
    Anyone had success playing yetis? I lose all the time.

9. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

it does not break stealth but points out the champ for you, would be better if it breaks stealth as well.

10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I would like if it a) frightened every target, not just stealthed, b) it granted a percentage modificator of damage against scented units.

This way, you can mix fear and scent mechanics without fearing hardcounters and withot losing cross theme/race synergy.

Scented should be a condition IMO.

Goyo likes this.
  11. Ninao

Ninao Member

Use the yeti spirit to buff dmg, and abominable is really usefull to find stealth champions, like was told before

12. daeminicus

I dont run spirit in my yeti bg, I think other champs are more useful overall for a slightly higher cost then spirit.