Ability Polling #1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Tanky Melee: Elusive Leap (added mobility and some extra defense)
    Ranged Support: Evasive 3 (stay away from problems)
    Cheap Meat: Arctic Bolt (plain damage not linked to stat... CD doesn't matter if the unit will die fast anyway)

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Tanky Melee: One with Nora if OP, else Arctic Bolt if 2x2, else Absolute Zero.
    Ranged Support: One with Nora if already interesting enough, else Divine Favor 3 if healer, else Absolute Zero.
    Cheap Meat: Swoop if can stand a turn as the front liner, else Elusive Leap if it's a treat, else Absolute Zero

3. kussel

kussel The King of Potatoes

• Tanky Melee: evasive 3 or swoop if it has some offensive presence or an aura or something
    • Ranged Support: 4< range then artic bolt, elusive leap otherwise to keep it out of danger
    • Cheap Meat: one with nora to be annoying, divine favor for the cheap healz, or elusive leap to again be annoying
    I think ill settle for evasive 3, elusive leap and one with nora for the tank, ranged and cheap meat respectively

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

about this

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Beater: One with Nora, or crushing charge if it's okay if it dies
    Ranged Support: Depends on how much I want it to stay alive; Evasive or Arctic Bolt
    Cheap: Divine Favor if it is ridiculously cheap, Arctic Bolt if reasonable speed and horrible damage

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Cool, I'll play:

1) Tanky Melee: One with Nora, protection against both melee and ranged, not to mention it forces the opponent to deploy an alt damage champion (which my opponent may not have on his bg or may not have drawn yet);
    2) Ranged Support: since he's not a ranged beater nor my first deploy ideally, I'd probably go with Divine Favor 3. If it was written purely "Ranged unit" I'd then go with Fire Bomb 3 most likely, for the AoE attack, since it means my beater will be dealing more damage;
    3) Cheap Meat: Evasive 3 for sure, its the best ability for harrassing purposes since it will force a melee deploy, and said melee will spend a lot more AP to deal with the unit.

7. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

I think people intentionally troll some abilities just to mess with....whatever you were trying to do in this experiment.

The whole thing seems a bit anecdotal, since many of these abilities only exist in a couple factions to begin with...and they certainly don't cost the same.

KF is overflowing with evasive champs...but almost all of them have under 40 hp and/or fairy flight.

8. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Tanky Melee - One With Nora
    Ranged Support - Arctic Bolt - Support tends to have low damage. This would provide periodic damage increase independent of the damage stat of the champ.
    Cheap Meat - Elusive Leap - Use it for font harassing

9. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Tanky Melee: One With Nora. Just a very useful ability in general. Great for soloing a font with a tank. Possibly evasive 3, but not really.

Ranged Support: Evasive 3. Stand back and ping away or lend support to frontliners whilst somewhat protected from range.

Cheap Meat: Divine Favour 3. The clearest choice for me. Basically use as a healing spell with font harassment potential. Low nora to recycle when killed / sac.

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's just for fun and to talk about the game.

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Did people like this? Was it interesting? Should I do more things like this?

Anima26, IMAGIRL, Fentum and 6 others like this.
  12. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Tank: Crushing charge/Swoop to close the gap and do it's thing early.

Range: Elusive Leap, to laugh at melee when engaged. And provide it more protection if engaged again.

Cheap Meat: One with Nora. To contest fonts and get his Nora's worth and then some because it will more than likely have to be focus fired with alt damages and maybe even a spell of some sort.

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I thought it was a fun little thought exercise

IMAGIRL, Tweek516, Fentum and 3 others like this.
  14. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

• Tanky Melee: Fire bomb assuming the champion has good base damage,because having extra range and damage can be more useful then defensive abilities that can be negated in various ways(melee against evasive,cheap meat against oblivion,various damage types again one with nora)
    • Ranged Support: Divine favor to focus on support fully,no agressive or defensive abilities
    • Cheap Meat: Arctic bolt,because most cheap meat has low base damage and range

15. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

If crushing charge was also a potential attack it would be different

16. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I think you would like darkmarsh enforcer

IMAGIRL, Anima26 and ChiaoLung like this.
  17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

It's really a nice bugger, one that had been missing from FS for a long while. Something that can't be manhandled as badly, but still doesn't cost the world.

18. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Tanky Melee: Evasive 3 (because ranged attacks are very strong and very common)
    Ranged Support: Arctic Bolt or Fire Bomb (depends on the units dmg stat, if its good id take bomb, if not then bolt, i prefer ranged units to have more than just a basic attack)
    Cheap Meat: Swoop (so my cheap meat can be really annoying little guys and get to back line)

OriginalG1 likes this.
  19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

• Tanky Melee: Evasive 3 because "get outta here with that weak s^^t"
    • Ranged Support: Oblivion Shield "good luck hitting me if you catch me"
    • Cheap Meat: Elusive Leap because "threats and harassment"

20. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I did, a lot, specially cause it allows it to show me and others what people around here are thinking regarding runes/roles.
    Fun exercise.

darklord48 and Anima26 like this.