About splits again.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Firk, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Did I say that ? The point I'm making was that the game had more options that catered to more players. While splits were dominant the casual FF player still had the option to play against others of the same interest.
    When that was removed the casual players were then forced against the try hard split abusers which, I know from first hand experience having being heavily active over the past 10 years and been involved with the largest guilds of Pox ever, got rid of a lot of the casual players.

Look at Pox now only the addicts still play, why would any casuals want to play now when only the die hard are left? The match making system needs to be improved if any potential new PS4 players are expected to stick around and the FF/Split match filter is imperative if that is to be a success, in my opinion.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

attempting to play against some of these split faction decks can turn into a nightmare before you even know it. filters would be greatly appreciated... When I was a new player I had no chance in hell, filters save lives. The players who don't understand that probably need to spend time playing against some of the more unfair, bs, difficult matchups. They will probably change their minds pretty quickly.(or lose them, either way its a lose/lose situation) Sometimes its like the game does have a filter but it just does the opposite of what it should do. It could be a glitch or a cruel/twisted joke gone wrong.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  3. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

splits need to lose fac bonus,,
    theres no drawback to having double the rune pool size of a FF.
    and splitting a fac bonus at times can be even better then a FF bonus,,
    instead of +4 dam to melee champs,
    I'll take a +2 dam and 3 nora each turn.
    wheres the drawback..?
    the banner,,? bah,,not a big deal,, and was actually raised 5nora (ffs say thanks sok )
    been playing a bit more these past few weeks, win some , lost some,,, but whenever I lost in a ridiculous, unable to really respond kinda way,, is was against splits,,,
    split filter,, atm bad move.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

not lose faction bonus, maybe just get only the half of the avatar you decide. Like i go split KF/UD, i choose the UD avatar so i only get +2dmg. could be a solution

Tweek516 likes this.