Account Recovery

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by EnormousDragon, Dec 16, 2015.

1. EnormousDragon

EnormousDragon New Member

Hello, I'm typing this out because I've filed two help tickets regarding the recovery of my previous account of which was StreeaInficio. I haven't played since back in the day when Sony held entitlements towards Poxnora. All of my banking details are the same from memory ( I don't think I changed them. ) and I can provide one of the two possible emails that the account would of been under. I know it was a long time ago since I last played, however I would like to get back into playing Poxnora and would very much like the account I spent many of years, and dollars on creating. I was told to direct my attempt to recover the account here so. Here it is.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Account recoveries are addressed through our support email system [email protected]. We have sent responses to your inquiries about your account, but we will not discuss account details regarding recovering the account on the forums. If you have not received a response email make sure to check your spam filter. Also, make sure you entered in the proper email address as the response address when you do contact us. If you continue to have problems receiving our response emails you can start a private conversation with me by clicking on my name and in the popup click Start Conversation.