Acid theme

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Netherzen, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Its not really a theme,but it could be.
    SL has an acid elemental and fire/acid amp thing going on.It sucks but it could be buffed and reworked into a acid theme.
    Similar to how UD has fire,and ST ice.It would make SL less bland.
    What are your opinions on acid as a potential theme?Would it be interesting or is it a shitty idea?

2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Myx have a bit of acid synergy going on. Theres not a lot outside of Dragon Skulls amp, Vigor: Acid and Acid Acolyte on Imperators.

As a theme it certainly needs work because it currently isnt a theme, its just include Dragon Skull and amp your Attack: Acid champs and Acid Bombs.

Inb4 new SL rune, Gnash, a twin headed fire/acid dragon.

3. Anima26

Im also sad that Heart of Gnash lost Intensify: Acid.

Goyo likes this.
  4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I love Acid too... But they lack big dudes like an acid Krikkingwing Alpha...

5. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Well atleast is not me that have issues

Anima26, Ifem21, Goyo and 1 other person like this.
  6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I would love to see Acid as a theme, but it needs its own difference. Take Psych and Fire for example, both elemental themes, one focused on dealing great DMG while generate nora via soultap,, while the other is focused on amping, beating the hell of it with high DMG AoEs, and nice survivability.

7. Anima26

Dont forget both Frost and Poison, both fleshed out quite nicely too. Isnt Electricity pretty decent too, although i dont believe it has access to Amp, unless u count Lightning Rods as a form of amp. Is it Acids time to shine?

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yes, just used Fire And Psych as example. I personally would love if all elements have an unique and dedicated theme for them. Making an Sonic BG is a faraway dream.

9. Anima26

I guess u could run a couple sonic elementals and a couple mechanized bands with sonic amp and then fill the deck with as much Deafening aura or something? Would that at least function?

Make this work somehow: https://poxbase.com/deck/CzuCdqCyTCx3Cq7Cx0C2ZCgFS7USPR16
    Needs more Amp options.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015