AIPAC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by st3ck, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

There actually is, considering there was NO HAMAS till 2007 after Israel left the strip in 2005, and this is the 3rd conflict in between Israel and HAMAS since then. Not to mention they got 45% of the vote, which is a majority when the other 65% voted for multiple other parties/didn't or couldn't vote. If we pretend this isn't true, its still been how long that HAMAS has taken over, and no other governing body has begun to even attempt to talk to international bodies or Israel at all. Strange isn't it that the people on the ground still support HAMAS when asked despite them being the ones to end the 72 hour truce today with rocket fire AFTER Israel demilitarized and began pulling its troops out. Stating they would continue to fight Israel.

The next election orchestrated by HAMAS, as in they will run it, is suppose to be in September of this year. IF you want to claim the last one isn't an indication of the populations support ( one of the largest reasons this conflict has seen the deepest push by Israeli forces ever into Gaza, as the more heavily populated areas in land are very hostile) then I guess we will have to wait and see how they vote then. Though, electing a known, terrorist group as your governmental body is kinda a big indicator wouldnt you as a German say so? It's no different then Hitlers campaign, which was supported at the start do to multiple similar reasons. ( No I am not calling you a ****, simply showing comparison to the factors that lead to supporting someone so horrible ).

The PLO was there before HAAS ever existed and a part of it is currently in the west bank, which has became a moderate state and allowed to govern themselves, and are policed by the Israeli with a general acceptance of/for the state. There has of course been multiple incidents involving brutality on both sides but it goes to show you what moderation means compared to extremists even with Israel. It is not as if Israel just all of a sudden started messing with the Gaza for giggles. Its been a constant threat to their people, and have launched rockets as far as Jerusalem. If Luxemburg started raining rockets and attacking your civilian population you know you would respond with what was needed to secure peace.

As for its charter, its been updated to appear more legitimate sure. However, at the same time their leadership has continually expressed the same desire and motives. They recently asked HEZBOLLAH to launch attacks from the North against Israel. Conducting the same attacks, seeking weapons from Iran ( which does state Israel as their largest threat and target in the region, with multiple diplomatic initiatives to gain support for military action in the past 10 years alone, not to mention their increased development of long range missile batteries pointed at Israel, and inter regional military drills along with support for anti Israel groups such as HAMAS). and relaunching an attack on Israeli civilians ( not troops) to end a 5 day cease fire where the HAMAS rep was the Palestinian rep in Egypt. Who stated they would not stop fighting Israel unless they were to greatly lower the blockade but would not promise no future attacks if it was done.

You should know, I am not a Civilian so I do get a bit more info then you. That's the last I am going to say, but your info is whole heartily wrong here. I get paid to do this St3ck, I know fully well False flags exist on both sides of this conflict and many many more.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Tarth, how am I supposed to take you seriously if you add up 45 and 65 to 100? ...

And no Bane Shift Iran lists Israel as its main threat. That might be because Israel is clandestinely sabotaging it in manners that the US would use as a reason for war.

Whatever you are saying and claiming - adding 45 and 65 to 100 just shows that you can be safely dismissed. Thank you for saving me a lot of time, I'm out.

3. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes a typo is clearly a indication that my points are wrong. Clearly you win based on simple typing. Good game Boohza.

Do some digging, even open source gets you more info then you are currently playing with.

4. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Unless you are intelligence, you don't know as much as you think Tarth. The military/whoever you work for has a vested interest in making sure you will never question orders. You will only ever have enough information to support the cause of your orders. You will certainly be more privy to some specifics, but you more than certainly will not be told the reasons, the behind the scenes, the goals etc, and definitely not the why.

Also, Hamas popped up in'87, they're an Islamist group, and they are war criminals. They have also been infiltrated, framed, and fallen victim to Israel's superior propaganda machine. This thread was not is not intended to solely focus on Hamas, they are a drop in the bucket compared to Israel's lofty goals.

5. st3ck

So can we talk about how the AIPAC is the single most powerful lobby in Washington yet?

6. st3ck

Awareness is step one or some such.

Otherwise I just kind of enjoy conspiracies, and their subsequent discussions

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

how bout them reptoids

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yes, lets talk about how exaggerated the danger emanating from snakes is

Thats what you meant, right

Right

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

...right

10. st3ck