Akakios as Draksar Commander Rune.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

SO Sl'ers.

i was reading lore etc, and Akakios seems to be commander of draksars their lord.

As for now this rune is just simple dragon rune a lot of fire etc etc ( i know it combos well with POF's - while at it drop like -5 nora from pof's plax )

Meybe Akakios could be more Commander Like Rune ? Add something like commander Draksar or Boost on him ? is that good idea ?

or add Race Draksar and Improve X ( he was Draksar lord once b4 he became dragon )

Any ideas / sugestions ?

I am kinda missing strong 100~~ nora Commander unit in my Draksar decks. ( yes i know all draksars are strong but still )

2. Faust

BTW i know that Draksars have a lot of 80~~ nora runes that are melee, but well balanced deck have also lower cost champs like bookburners for egzample

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I agree, akaki is fine as he is.

remember before akakios was a rune the draksar lord was akakios like the lich king was serkhan. and he could use a boost.

4. Faust

Good Call, Draksar Lord could use some buff's and like a LORD he should lead his legion, so Commander is great here.

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

add "buff draksar lord" to the SL wishlist!

6. Faust

True i remember days when he was semi runable.

7. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Personally, I'd like to see Skak make an appearance if we're picking up a new Commander. He's mentioned in quite a bit of the older lore, and it'd prevent temporal paradoxes with Akakios :p

8. Comissar

Normal LK/Serkan isn't a paradox, normal LK isn't Serkan any more than Drak. Lord is Akakios.

I'd still like to see a new character brought in rather than a rehash of Akakios, but that's probably just personal preference

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Akakios for Prezidant

10. Faust

Accualy both Akakios or Draksar Lord would work as commander unit.... i Picked Akakios cuz i love POF/ Akakios interactions and sadly POF's dont see game much. So if Akakios was Commander meybe this would force us to run POF's ?

while we are at POF's make em like -5 nora plax.

11. Comissar

Eggs in baskets, it's usually a bad idea to combine too many things onto one champ. It's very rarely a balanced situation that results.

12. Comissar

I wouldn't equate "jack of all trades" with "abilities all over the place", the two can occur at the same time, I'll admit, but normally if something has lots and lots of abilities, it's going to be notably ahead of the power curve.

13. Comissar

To be honest, I'm not certain I'd call Centurion a Jack rune, the variety you've listed isn't possible in a single build due to upgrade limitations. I'd be more tempted to simply call him melee-support, though I do take your point.

I can't comment on High Marshal simply because I've not been able to get in game since his various recent changes.

When I think of a Jack rune, I tend to think of something like Ethereal Priestess or K'ento, champs that are ability heavy and are capable of achieving multiple tasks at once.