All commons BG Collective

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by guokamoli54, Jan 20, 2017.

1. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Hey guys I would like some input on my all commons BG Collective version. I recently went through each faction and made an all commons BG just for something to do. And just want to share this BG and see what you guys think. It was kinda tough cuz i had to do some multiple races but not to many so i think it turned out pretty good. I think Psion is only a split rune for a little bit longer? So when he goes back to SL should I use Paraform or Thronflinger for a firk race?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    Tweek516, MaruXV and Dolcebrodude like this.
  2. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

I would suggest for you to make it common/ uncommon. You would be able to make a much better bg. But if you must stay common only my suggestions are:

Remove one bubble and add cleansing mist. Would be the biggest upgrade in the bg I'd say.
    Double up on Psion instead of Ambassador.
    Swap glowing slider for shock toad for beast race, use it with para feedback for a pseudo anti range.
    Sludge Wurm is a better option then Swamp Wurm.
    Your kinda light on range and you don't have much anti spell so I would probably swap mucker for Thicket Crawler for plants.
    I'm split between Dredger and Hippo. Dredger offer better cc and grappling hook could be useful for setting up kills while Hippo has higher burst dmg.
    Also would remove one poisonous fumes for either a snaptooth helm or a goading mask.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    guokamoli54 likes this.
  3. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

thank you for the input man. this bg has pretty working ok for just commons ill see how some of these changes will work and post updates!