All in game object disappearing for a second.

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Fikule, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

All in game objects sometimes disappear for a moment (no terrain mods, units, relics, etc)

It seems to happen when a faction banner is destroyed.

2. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Yup been seeing it for awhile now and I don't think its just banners but even when certain champions get destroyed.

3. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I've had this too.

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Can we get a confirmation of if this is consistent?

If it is easily reproducible, can we get screenshots including that of the battle log? It may give some hints to allow it to be more easily tracked down.

5. Enigma

Enigma Well-Known Member

me too and in battleground i must restart game because all disappear and stay freez

6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I had this happen in a game yesterday. I destroyed my opponents warbanner and then everything disappeared for a second or so. then everything went back to normal.

7. KTCAOP

Will add it to the list! Thank you for confirming.

Do you know if it is all war banners? Or is it only some of them?

8. Nautilak

Nautilak Devotee of the Blood Owl

KTCAOP I can confirm it happening with non-warbanners over multiple games. It seems to be a random occurence on my end because one ability or death of a unit will cause it one game but not the next.

9. KTCAOP

If possible, whenever you catch it, can you try to grab a screenshot of the battle log? If you feel that you have a way of predicting it, getting an "in action" video capture or screenshot might be immensely helpful. ben if there is no obvious pattern, the more instances we can catch, the more likely we will be able to find the pattern to it.