Allow Split Hero to be run in Full Faction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mw24, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

I'm not going to sustain this further other than SPLIT hero in Full faction is what you requested. It's not even about balance.

Pattn199, claydude5 and Anima26 like this.
  2. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

Name one split hero that would be broken in a full faction deck. Keep in mind that you can't run other heroes with them and that by including them in your deck you're passing up on the much stronger heroes the faction already had.

3. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

The concept of heroes is actually pretty cool. But it should have its limitations. "Heroes" should be unique, and only one should be allowed in a BG, the only issue with such standards is that one hero will be prioritized over the other, which would reduce diversity.

On topic, split heroes have their own flavour, but a split hero should be a hero that's actually based on a split faction such as Stitched, not a split Voil when a Voil BG is actually a full faction race. So making Ruubgaal full faction would actually make sense. Split meta is gone if you ask me.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

See im conflicted because on one hand i would love to get to run seventrucks in cyclops and of course my favorite ARGOL in firk. but noooooooooo stupid split hero runes. on the other hand all the split heroes are incredible strong and theyd wreck the games balance so much if they were allowed to be into FF

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lol.

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Since balance is all over the place anyway, I guess it shouldn't be a problem
    Gimme Argol FF ST!

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

so do you basically just refuse to admit whenever the game makes improvements and just do nothing but badmouth and criticize

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Wait, what?
    Ok.
    I sincerely think that FF/Split hero distinction is in its way to being removed for good. I just have this vibe from it. If we even go further to the point that only one hero is allowed, split or full faction, then it won't be a problem.
    However, I can see the case for Zeventrucks or Ruubgall or whatever being too strong in FF. But then just adjust the heroes accordingly...
    Just my 2 cents.

9. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

7trux could be pretty lolzy but they pretty much butchered Ruub when they nerfed stunning wail. Unless you built a deck around him there's never a scenario where you'd want to run him over addy if you're looking to win games. Even in FF FW I think you'd rather have xulos since he's still the most efficient spell in the game.