Aloha From the Old Times!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigToastie, Oct 26, 2016.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Hi Guys,

I had been playing Poxnora for years, and had since had a long hiatus, I check back on expansions to see what themes are being played out and what themes seem to be lost in the wind.

The one theme that has always had my interest is blood, however, from the last few expansions there doesn't seem to even be a drop in the blood pool... is there a reason for this theme to kind of be put on the backburner?

I may be missing some key patch notes or reworks of monsters, please advise if I am!!
    I crave to come back, even after my long hiatus I just feel so far lost with regards to this and any other 'themes'; what is and isn't viable etc..

IMAGIRL, Qucas, Etherielin and 2 others like this.
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

just the way you form sentences makes everything you say seem fake. Or is this just the way he talks?

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I remember him.

Not sure if blood has got anything new recently, but they're still in a decent spot.

BigToastie likes this.
  4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I recall him as well.

@BigToastie Blood is doing fine - it's one of UD's stronger themes imo, I'd say it's their top 3 strongest theme right now, but keep in mind I'm not a UD player so I could be off.

@davre @badgerale Your insight is needed!

BigToastie likes this.
  5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

I remember him, he's posted on and off during the last year at least.

BigToastie likes this.
  6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Aloha! :D

BigToastie likes this.
  7. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

We have few players, so assessing a theme's power by how many players run it right now is often misleading; Bleed theme is very powerful at the moment, people just go on the Tiny train and play UD meta.

8. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

People here mostly complain about blood being bad. Who knows though, anytime you're against a UD player you can bet it's gonna be the exact same meta deck everyone uses right now, with your doomies and your sheol demons and your damn pincussions.

9. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

And don't forget the spamming boundless ebthusiasm, drain vitality, mindstorm, and mandate.

BigToastie likes this.
  10. Compost

Compost I need me some PIE!

Aye, and that spell that boomerangs off your own champs to hit a guy. I love how mandate from sheoul costs 5 more nora than blade of the snake.

BigToastie likes this.
  11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Welcome back.

BigToastie likes this.
  12. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

I just speak very peculiarly I suppose :)

Well my deck after looking through it all seems decent enough, might just need to change the spells/equip that support it!
    I'll be on tomorrow, so everyone, prepare to lose your rankings TO ME!

13. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Pretty sure it's just another mmrv alt.