Alternative to d-heal?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Rokkushun, May 25, 2014.

1. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I run a construct BG that also runs crabs (to punish those who use range) I really like this unit so taking it out is a no.

What can I run to replace d-heal? it's far too costly and having to make an engie run mason to keep my shrine from dying is not working.

Also, for cleanse is there any other options besides vial/reaver?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

The usual thing to run is a priest of valdac, it's the go choice for pure heal in IS.
    Another option is running leoss magnates that bring th DF3 as a bonus to their kit.
    If you like crabs you should try a animated armor or two to protect them from spells
    Those are your options for spot cleanse, for paladins you have also consecrate the earth, or you could run a unit with cleanse/cleansing aura.

3. Rokkushun

Is morins corner any use?
    and I do have animated armors in my bg, I just want something that can aoeheal my crabs up after my enemy misjudges how much damage their attacks/spells will do.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you should test it, but I wouldn't run it alone as my healing I think

5. Rokkushun

Well I still have repairs as well, so I think it might be ok? I'm gonna test it out.

6. Rokkushun

morin's corner is 2x2, this was a mistake.

newsbuff likes this.
  7. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

its range is 8 spaces big.

You park it in front of your shrine and heal anything that needs to be healed from far away for like 5 nora. Cooldown is what keeps me from running it, no idea how that has a 4 round cooldown and cost nora, meanwhile the KF stleath plant heals everything to full hp in like 2 rounds while making more of them.

GIVE MORINS CORNER PROPAGATE

anyways Have you included Dwarven tinkerer in your battlegroup?

She can heal a shrine to full hps with mason in one round due to recharge.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I rarely run more than a single priest. I get it done with a PoV, repairs and mason.

If I needed more healing I'd probably run magnates, tbh.

9. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Try Morin's Corner with an Ironfist Collector to move it around. Anyway, PoV is probably the best way to do it since they have DF3 as well. I like Leoss Magnates because of Haste and Magnate's Blessing as well as Psychic attack at 3-5 is more potent than the PoV offense.

10. Gaedel

Propagate on a 2x2 relic...I can see that in a long game on a small map. lol

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

All the maps are the same size, it is just the play field that shrinks based on where the shrines/fonts are.

12. Gaedel

Thanks for the clarification. The playing field is what I meant. The FW map where the shrines are really close. Place a couple Morin's Corners in the center and watch them propogate at 2x2 each.

13. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

With a test done a while back, you can deploy this relic outside of a deployment zone but you have to make a 2x2 deployment zone.