Am I the only one who wants new avatars and font skins?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rokkushun, May 14, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Well... they're already re-balancing and have not started advertising the game yet.

Why does it apply to this topic though?

Or are we not meant to have this topic because the game might fail?

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Get off my back, Pyro.
    I´ll post what I feel like.
    I´m just saying that cosmetic avatars and whatnot are, at least to my eyes, bottom of the priority list.
    As long as I don´t see some non champs balance proposals, I´m skeptical as what the true impact of this revamp will be.

3. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Basically WAI, long time between released content...numbers drop.... been this way forever.

4. Fikule

Why bother posting at all? If the game doesn't get balanced, hardly anyone will be here to read it. :)

But I am guessing you don't want people to discuss any improvements for the game until it is balanced. If you'd posted it with that phrasing it would have been relevant to the thread is all.

I guess the way you wrote it threw me off your meaning.

edit: removed the "perfectly". Made the second line sound sarcastic ^^
    (the first line is meant to be sarcastic, but hopefully not overly mean)

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  5. Pedeguerra

Well, I don´t mind people discussing it at all - I´m just trying to emphasize, on every thread I post on, that the biggest problem right now (at least to my eyes), is the poor state balance wise SOE left us. That is all.
    Revamp the Training Grounds? Check. Bug fixing? Check. Rune accessibility? Check (rune forge was great - can have improvements, but its a start).
    And yet, number of players online has only decreased these past couple of months.
    I´m not even being pessimistic or nothing related to that, I honestly think the Owls are doing an awesome job.
    However, revamping the whole champ base without touching non champ runes will change things only a slight bit.
    That´s the only point Im trying to make.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Pede, stop using accents instead of apostrophes ....

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Fikule

Fair point, but I don't see any reason for some people to not discuss other things they'd like to see in the game. I doubt DOG is going to spot this thread and stop balancing the game to go and do it.

I have personally not been playing much recently (though a lot more than usual from when it was owned by SoE). I think it might be the knowledge that a revamp is coming. I always feel like it's pointless to play something when big changes are around the corner. Maybe other people feel that way too :)

8. Pedeguerra

@Boozha : ok, I'll do it. ;)
    @Fikule : fair point also. I'm probably at the point that I need moar previews before my arms fall off, just like you hehe.

DarkJello likes this.