ambling fronds description

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thered, Jan 19, 2017.

1. thered

thered The King of Potatoes

Does anyone else remember the fronds old description? Back when I was using it to beat the top players on a daily basis, the greens changed his class to demi-god and his description to "IAMBESTALLTIME"

I was just wondering what the community thought? Of course you all know I would love the description to get changed back. It made me sad to see it was changed when I got back. I think if I get some positive support we might be able to get the description back to what it should be. :)

While I would love for it to be "corrected" because its my catch phrase, I also think it is cool that we as players can sometimes have enough sway in this game to get little things like this to happen. I mean, what other game can you think of where that is even a possibility. I can't think of one, though knowing this community I'm sure someone is about to prove me wrong. It is yet another of one of the million reason why this game is BESTALLTIME!

But what do you guys honestly think?

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I do not agree with the above statements.

3. thered

What do you not agree with?

4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

The above statements.

5. thered

Okay, thanks for the insightful discussion :)

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Gotta reearn it ;)

Lots of things like this though. Bone circle staff for mw24, risen moga for hassassin, markoth the purger etc

Think it still has class demigod though?

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

No because everyone will think their special and request a rune flavor in their honor.

8. thered

The only flaw in your opinion is the fronds quote was IAMBESTALLTME. I am not saying I am special and I also think we shouldn't start changing every description of every rune to make everyone happy. I was just wondering what people thought about changing the description back to what is use to be. I am not saying I want random runes descriptions to be changed to random stuff just to make people happy. I am just asking for the old description to be changed back. I don't really think that is asking a lot.

But I totally respect your opinion and I am glad you actually have a point, which is more than could be said of what Morfeas said

9. thered

I'm working on it ;), and I totally think that is fair. You just got to give me some more time :). There are already only 4 people with higher experience that play KF than me and I've been back for less than a month

10. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Im the top experience sp player by a mile and i havent played since september.

My **** swings lower than yours does buddy boy

11. thered

Haha I love you buddy but you are a horrible troll. Your avatar is hilarious btw. I can't stop laughing when ever I see it

12. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

In general, I dont like the idea of "funny" descriptions that have nothing to do with the game lore. However, I'm not against limited runes with taunts that tribute to specific players...

Xirone, SPiEkY and 4NIK8 like this.
  13. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

No. No, actually Baller is a level tier 1 troll. He's quiet the master at it as well as SP.
    Regarding your request it wouldn't bother me to change it back. I am like you and find it intriguing how they incorporate the player base into the runes. Your catchphrase is one that most people know well so why not?

14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahahahah, I've been reading all these posts and this "thered" guy is coming off too much like it's not him.
    If that's the case, well played sir, well played.

15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Pede i cant tell if youre trolling at this point, but you know thered is on our level right? Like we'd probs split a 10 game series 5-5 or 6-4/4-6 if factions were equal in powerlevel at the time.

Or at least he used to be, i havent seen him play recently.

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I think he's trying to say that this guy doesn't seem like the real thered.

I think it probably is, but who knows.

17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Oh yeah man, he used to be on Mercs as well. He's a top Pox player, no doubt, and he's probably winning 90% of his games as is, with the people currently playing.

Yeah, pretty much.
    Cause theRed was also on Corpse "council", and he really just never posted. And when he did, it was mostly one liners and whatnot. He didnt have this talkative personality he's showing.... Either way, guy has probably changed too, not that I care.
    I just find it amusing.

18. thered

Its definitely me, im just not as angsty and teenagry as I use to be. Disappoint I hope I not do sir

19. thered

you can't troll a troll bondman, its scionce

20. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I think when DOG took over form SoE we had a new player that did not understand the description "IAMBESTALLTIME." You where afk for a few years and it got changed. It bummed me out. You might be able to find that forum post in search.