An ability like Flurry needs to be removed from the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tfguy, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Nope, I did not just lose to it. I just thought about it and I think a mechanic like Flurry is overall bad for a game like Pox.

The attack chain is there for a reason, now if a champ can attack for 1 AP with each attack and the AP usage is not increasing that's just too much in my opinion.

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Would you say split + reconstitute is OP? Because nobody runs the mucker. It is always a question of design whether a rune is balanced or not, not of one single ability.

4. Tfguy

I'd say such a combination of abilities is equally obnoxious, the only thing that rescues the Mucker is that it really doesn't do a lot of damage.

Put it in the right hands of a player who understands the game quite well though and you have just created another problem champ. ;)

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Well, if it was a potential problem rune Tiny would be all over ruining days with it. He's not, though.

6. Tfguy

Lucky for us that he doesn't see it that way, I guess. ;)

But back to the topic at hand. Since DOG is addressing and changing abilities all over right now, this is something they should be made aware of. If things like Flurry remain in the game they should have a major drawback, more than just nora costs.

7. Kimiz

Kimiz Active Member

I think that at this point most players will agree that it should be removed from the game.

It should be a matter of time before it is redesigned. (If the developers are listening to our feedback)

It especially has no place in the more powercreep-less and new player friendly environment that we were being promised after the revamp.