And were back in the game!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Supermansamxxx, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Supermansamxxx

Supermansamxxx New Member

Hey my friends how are you today!

I just wanted to take this momentus occasion to so im so happy!

All this time ive loved poxnora, been on and off on and off up and down in ranking, now made my new account so happy its being tranferred to some of the original brains behind the original game! What an hour!

The main point that i wanted to point out here is this!

All this time, the only reason why poxnora has not had such a large and dramatic legion of gamers, was because it was not so user friendly, and all this time ive always wanted there to be much much more players, but i realised that it would really take some perserverance once theyre into this and see everything all the deep complexity love scope and deiversity strategicness of this game theyll be hook.

But as soon as they enter they are confronted but have to pay to get good decks, and not much to do for new players dont really know what to do, and i remember, oh do i remember and im sure the long timers do too, back in those days when everyone started with nothing but a pretty weak free deck whenever you eould talk to someone else who loves the game, they would give you runes for free, because they loved this game and wanted to promote it

Now the some of the talented original people behind this game are back! And now they are making it very fun interested and deep for the new players so that more people can get in easily and experience the talent, strategy and amazingness this game has to offer

So i just wanted to take this moment to thank all you guys there at desert owl games! Great Job! And i keep up the good work guys well done, i hope to God this strategic use your brain beautiful pieace of art game, will bring in waves of thousands and upon thousands of players! Because your making it easy on the new players to love this game from the get go, thats how you get people hooked! And soon with your brains and smartness it eill grow and grow and the graphics will get better and maybe this game will become one of the best in the world, write this down, and put it up on the paper on the wall of your offices desert owl games and visualize, you can do it! God bless you all

Nemorga likes this.
  2. Boss

Boss Member

welcome back!

3. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Tell all of your friends!