Angels and 150k runes

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by dueljewel, May 21, 2014.

1. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

Probably a dumb idea or might have been suggested already but what about grouping them into packs on the marketplace? Might help with the circulation of these runes for the newer players?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I was under the impression that they were included in the 10% chance for a legendary rune given the legendary reskins of the 150ks.

3. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

I think they are, idk id just like newer players to have easier access to these runes for equality, plus imo the angels are kinda hard to get in the core box since theirs tons of old legebdaries right?

4. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

First off, Angels aren't in Core Box, they are in extended. Core is only good for 1 reason, and that reason is the chance to snag a Grimthir (he is a easter egg in the box) second, 150ks and Angels shouldn't be needed in a bg to make it viable, they should be a top tier rune, and atm they are extremely sought after, but once the revamp happens, they will be still good runes, but not a necessity like they are now. He is right though, you can get the new re-skinned 150ks or legendary angels in Extended, at a 10% chance out of all the other legendaries. I know it's very rare, but that's how it should be.

5. dueljewel

dueljewel Member

so you think its fair for new players or players who cant invest heavily in the game to get trampled by superior runes? im sorry but oly a handful of players can use Bane Shift runes and beat good runes

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

With the revamp I suspect they will be in line with other champs. I agree with you that legendary/limited champs shouldn't be more meta than common/uncommon/rares.

Skullferno likes this.
  7. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

No I am not saying that, I am saying that for them to do what you are asking, would be foolish seeing how almost every rune in the game will be changed in the next few months. 3-5 months of something new wouldn't help any new player, it would only benefit current players. Maybe after the revamp happens and we can see the runes when the dust settles, we can suggest/talk about stuff like this but to bring it up now and try to get a change is just a waste of time.