Ankh of Valdacc

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Gaedel, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Since the Angel of Mercy lost Amplify Healing with the revamp, is the Ankh of Valdac worth running to get increased healing power?

2. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Not really since it also boosts opponents healing , even passives like Regen. We out heal every other faction as it is , the Amp isn't necessary imo.

3. Gaedel

Thank you very much!

4. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I gotta agree with axe... although since skull of decay only affects enemies a discussion should be had (again) about ahnk only affecting friendly champs.

5. Gaedel

I would approve that. Ankh of Valdac only affecting friendly champs. We raise our axes in approval! (pun intended)

6. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Im pretty sure I've recently seen ankh put forward as a reason to nerf the healing in IS (on a side note as much as it hurts, trail HG does seem undercosted). Having it affect only friendlies would cause a mini riot. Healing on the scale IS can do it seems to induce much rage.

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It can be utilized in a BG that uses AOPs and AOMs with 2x HBOV to counter opponent healing or in a FW split with dark healing.

That's a fairly low level tactic though, exo league tops because in limited you'll be punished for trying to accomplish that much setup and passive play. You'll get rushed or out deployed trying to lay down those relics.

Fun? Sure. Competitive? Negative, ghostrider, the pattern is full.