Another One Bites the Dust

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Nov 24, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the US doesnt give a **** about turkey or most of the members of nato. the US would only defend them against militarily weak nations like a turkey for example. against russia turkey would be on their own because america is not willing to lose thousands of soldiers and trillions of dollars fighting russia.

its funny to me that you think turkey could start a world war in 2015. lol....

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Don't forget that Turkey sometimes fancies itself as a local superpower, anyways I want to hear more from lebanon-dude and his sources because the info he gets might be sourced diffirently and say diffirent things , knowing is half the battle (GI joeeeeee) and modern wars are largely also infowars so I wonder is its based on the same pro-assad/russian claims or something else/more proof.

Anyways Turkey wants to be the ottoman empire, the fall of wich at the end of WW1 really ****ed over the region. That Firker ferdinand. Damn him for getting shot. It's been a 100 years and still Bane Shift is ****ed yo.

And the worst part is my great great grandfather died of spanish flu two years after the assasination of ferdie and did that cause warfare for a hundred years? No ! Not a single Firking one!

DarkJello likes this.
  3. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

1) buys oil from ISIS
    2) sends supplies
    3) helps with training
    4) allow ISIS members to walk through and flood Europe.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Mmm i'll have to look into point 1,2 and 3 got any sources I can check out? Nr 4 is meh because they'd get massive problems on both sides if they stopped refugees passing trough. And they're not EU member (yet? And probably wont be soon with human rights/freedom issues picking up again) so not responsible for border control

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

actually your grandfather probably died as a result of ferdinand being shot, im pretty sure the war is what caused the flu epidemic, lmao.

Geressen likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

That motherFirker, The Netherlands didn't even fight in WW1 yet ferdinand getting killed caused the death of my great great grandfather, laid the foundations for WW2 and killed milions in europe and the middle and far east ( seriously probably more humans died in the middle east in WW1 than in europe) (including flu victims)

7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

are people ever not dying in the middle east? wtf is wrong with that region and why do people continue to stay there? The middle east is like cursed or something.

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Something about the fall of the ottoman empire colonial powers drawing some lines on the map afterwards and the locals no longer being unified into not genociding eachother.

DarkJello likes this.
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wow, the same thing happened in asia, africa, and north/south america.(rip indians)

I wish the general public wasnt so stupid and easily manipulated. colonialism really destroyed alot of peoples. if they were smarter theyd be able to recover alot faster, instead they just destroy themselves even further.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

To be fair it took a long time for europe to get our Bane Shift together enough to decide to instead of fighting eachother over our lands to instead fight over land somewhere else

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its funny because the middle eastern powers chose not to invade europe during the dark ages or they could have conquered them like what happened in spain. they are paying for that decision now.

this world is messed up.

12. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

I really don’t feel the need to post a link because

1) I didn’t initially come across this information from reading an article or watching a video.

2) I have talked to several Syrian refugees about the situation in Syria.

3) I have been to Syria not too long ago.

4) This is common knowledge around here. Lebanon is very small and news travels fast.

5) Several Lebanese news stations have mentioned this.

Link or no link, take my word or not, your choice.

http://www.infowars.com/turkey-threatened-putin-stop-bombing-isis-days-before-jet-shoot-down/

https://undercoverinfo.wordpress.co...ely-because-turkey-allows-it-to-the-evidence/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/turkey...he-most-effective-force-fighting-isis/5466169

DarkJello likes this.
  13. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

@mw24 It is bizarre that progressive peeps bash me, but u get a free pass.

SMH at your comments in this thread.

@doubtofbuddha is correct. Wars have been started for MUCH less. Russia claims the jet was in Syria, while Turkey states otherwise. Russian helicopter was then shot down by "pro US" rebels with an anti-tank weapon. At least one of the pilots was killed by small arms as he descended in a parachute. (Pics and video already online of both secondary events). Obama poked the bear verbally as well. I guaran-FUDGING-tee that when Russia does act, it will be overwhelming and ferocious. Shiz will hit the fan. This whole matter is grave and complex and far from over.

Good luck to one and all.

@Lop which languages do u speak fluently? Be safe man.

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

if you think wars between developed nations start that easily in the 21st century, you have a very poor understanding of the way the modern world works and of their economies and millitaries.

Geressen likes this.
  15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

You talk like you believe you are better than people while @mw24 is fun to converse with if he is not talking about balance in the game.

Also his head doesn't shake so his brain seems more stable.

16. DarkJello

Titanic ignorance. Watch out for icebergs.

I caught 20-30 minutes of 670 (AM) KBOI as I approached Boise very late tonight. It was a brief reminder of recent events r/t terrorism, Syria, and Russia. You seem to think Turkey kicked over a Russian lemonade stand, and that a few dollars of coinage fell into the dirt. While not comprehensive, allow me to enlighten thy cranium. Allegedly the following is true: GW Bush toppled Muslim regimes. Obama toppled more Muslim Regimes. Assad and Putin have teamed up to kill ISIS. Murica and allies are using lots of death to try and topple Assad. Shockingly, all of this brutality has created a massive migrant crisis. ISIS continues to exploit weaknesses in the strat of Western powers, to show us some of the misery and chaos that Muslims suffer on a regular basis. Now Western powers are claiming "righteous" vengeance is theirs. Precise raids are great, scores of bombs in/near cities is uncool. A Russian drone was shot down by Turkey last month. A plane with several hundred Russian tourists headed home was blown out of the skies last month. Crimea went dark recently, and reports indicate Ukraine special forces delayed repairs by a few days. Hospitals and a nuclear reactor in Crimea did not have normal source of electricity. Russia is threatening no natural gas and/or coal to Ukraine. While Prez of France was in US Capitol with Obama, Turkey shot down a Russia jet fighter for a 17 second incursion of air space. Each side says the other is lying. (Prez of France is headed to see Putin next, FYI). Somehow pro Turkish fighters just happened to be in the exact spot on the ground where the pilots were coming down. Instead of capture, at least one pilot was immediately executed and the pics/vid were uploaded. Bizarre. A Russian chopper was shot down too, and some say it was pro US fighters with an anti tank weapon we gave them. Obama verbally poked the bear right after meeting with Hollande. Turkey and NATO are scrambling. More military is headed from Russia into the region. I am sure there is a lot more going on than this brief example.

This is serious shiz. Russia will roar!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

How does one 'teem up' ? Also turk fighters not turkish, ukraine/crimea unrelated.

18. DarkJello

Spelling.

Hair splitting.

Disagree.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

@DarkJello you are living in a fantasy world, real life is not a movie. lol.

Geressen likes this.
  20. DarkJello

I love me some burgers falling like rain.