Anti-Equip runes in-faction?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Centuros, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Yeah I just talked to him, he's using it because there is no other spot removal disarm. Literally every other spot equip removal spell is better.

Leadrz likes this.
  2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Better than fs's ones xD

Cheaper, and global

Fair enough to say ST and FS need buffed equip removal

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  3. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

This post could've also said: "I am bad." I would've interpreted it the same way.

Rebound can singlehandedly destroy decks. Its prominence changes with the meta, sure - but the same can be said about any situationally hard counter. ST has quite a decent bit of shatter selection even worthwhile shatter + detect ones so even I haven't felt the need to use it, but anytime equipment based BGs are prevalent (Think spell seals or Armory based BGs) it can.

If you don't see the value in simultaneously moving 2 Demon Shields/Granite Bracers/Pheonix Anklets and killing the two units they were protecting, or removing negative equipment while removing positives. It's actually my favorite spot equipment removal(Loot is second/would be first due to sheer power but it has situations where it just blows), I'd definitely take it any day over Corrode.

Leadrz likes this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I know man, I am a terrible player, that's why I'd prefer any other equipment removal spell over a spell which gives my opponent nora back, removes my own equip, and let's the enemy reequip soon. I know it might seem very strange to you, but not everyone will like the disadvantages of that spell. Especially over spells which do exactly the same thing, and don't give ur opponent nora, and actually put the equip on cd.

Let's just ignore the fact that if you use that spell, you will lose nora, and let's ignore the fact that only poor players will rely solely on these equipments to protect their champions when every faction has spot equip removal.