Antirange Demons :D! tell me what u think

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Cubellios, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Cubellios

Cubellios Well-Known Member

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

No Breath of Ash? Put some too, will help a lot in this bg. ^^

3. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

I can not stress enough how much you should remove Demon Call and both Brand of Brutality spells from that BG.

Instead of 2x Bok Enforcer I'd put 2x Minotaur Flamecrusher in. Bloodbow Infantry and Deep Elf Priestess I'd replace with either Angels or 2x Hell Tick.

4. Cubellios

Why would i need breath of ash when everything is untouchable by range :O? and i can understand demon call, but why brand of brutality? i got enough champs i wouldnt replace spells with champs lol. Blood bow is meant to give me some range and deep elf is for relocate. Angels super expensive, but hell tick is a cool idea :D. Thanks for the tips.

5. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Basically Brand of Brutality doesn't help you much, no matter how you put it. Sure your champs can dish out damage then which is insane, but they are vulnerable to it as well, because they need to take equally more. In my opinion, by using Brand of Brutality you are destroying the advantage you get through Arrow Eater. That's why I recommend using different spells. Always good to have are: Sacrifice, Retribution, Maddening Echoes and also Shatter to deal with equips.

6. Cubellios

I see your point. I already have shatter in there but sacrifice seems very important. Maybe include x2 actually.