Any newer players looking for some pvp?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by catfresh, Jan 25, 2017.

1. catfresh

catfresh New Member

I'm level 22 and seem to play level 99's every game. Have had some fun 2v2's grouping though.

Was hoping to get newer players to play along with me?

I play 3 different decks so the variety should be fun.

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I'd reccomend joining pox academy (the guild).

@themacca

DiCEM0nEY and Kampel like this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

if you get in ranked you will be matched with mostly lvl99 players and you will lose a lot but learn a lot. Also do not care about ranking elo, if it is low you will be mostly matched with same(ish) elo players, expecially when there are a lot of people playing (US evening and EU evening time),
    If you prefer playing vs "newer" players you should queue as custom match so you decide who to play with. But i still think you should rank once in a while because its more useful to learn mechanics.
    Also, as @Tweek516 said, joining a guild that helps new players like Pox Academy should help you to find help into understanding game's mechanics.
    Good Luck^^

4. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

if you are ever looking for practice games and I'm on I can give you some advice while playing.

a level 1 is no different then a level 99, it's their actually experience playing pox that makes the difference, all that said it takes about 1000 games to get to a decent level of play in pox, and it's fastest if you play against strong players to get their

that said it's rare I have the time to be on heh.

5. Fleshbits

Fleshbits Member

I can never find noobs to play. Send me inbox when you are on. C\an't promise I'll be on at the same time, but I always have the website up on on the other monitor when I am, and I play a good 4-6 hours a day.

I've only been playing a few weeks, so chances are you can get a good even match.

6. catfresh

catfresh New Member

how do i join a guild

7. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Tweek516 likes this.
  8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

9. catfresh

catfresh New Member

thank you guys so much, i just applied. time to try some pvp

10. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

There's a big difference between a 99 player and a 98, since the game has been out for so long. That said, to best another takes discipline, hard work and talent.