Anyone have...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tylerspoxnora, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

some runes they don't want? ST is what I mostly want but I'm an old player who can't remember his old account so I know about poxbox so I'll take anything if you don't want it. ;D

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

@Senshu can help you get your account back.

3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Kinda hard if he dont remember his old account though...

but @Tylerspoxnora you are in a good place, its very easy to get runes atm. do the 8 walkthroughs and you get free decks from all factions, gather 5k gold buy the new deck from the marketplace, ST ferren is the one that is worth most shards and its ST so you got a great start. 5k gold is gettable pretty fast.

besides being able to buy great decks for just 5k gold, you get a free rune for each win vs BOT games, so use the walkthroughs, start with daily solo campaign, do a few custom games vs BOT while playing ST and you get ST runes after each win plus gold.

Tylerspoxnora likes this.
  4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

If you contact customer support ([email protected]) we will do what we can to help you recover your account.

Tylerspoxnora likes this.
  5. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

yeah someone got into my em ail and changed the password, its been so long i don't think i remember the email anymore.

6. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Now I keep getting disconnected from he server... it was working last night. Maybe the internet is cruddy at my sisters house, I'm over here visiting.

7. Tylerspoxnora

Tylerspoxnora Member

Is there a way to get it back without my old email?

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Contact our support and we will sort this out. We do not discuss account information on the forum for security reasons.

9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

was a hotfix on the servers today, maybe you tried while the servers where down for patching?

10. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

u should delete this thread if u know what i mean

11. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Woah, i should contact support and see if i can get my old account back.

19madfox95 likes this.
  12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

you should delete your account. if you know what i mean