Anyone in/served in the US Army or Airforce?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cydna, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

When I was a few years younger, I tried to join the National Guard but they wouldn't take me because of depression and some reason they wouldn't mention.

2. Lop

Lop The King of Potatoes

Not Russia. It is because Russia is one of the few autonomous countries today. All it has been doing is trying to keep foreign influence out, prevent another possible revolution, and secure its borders while not getting baited into world war. The threats to world peace are those who instigate wars and are the same countries that are run by financial institutions. Financial institutions do not benefit from peace, they make money off war and is good for business.

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

.22 is really all I can afford but I usually get the chance to shoot a wide variety.

I'll have to check out the rest late. I appreciate the tips. Love the coin going thing since I can tell I'm pretty bad at having good trigger pull

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Also I forget why I try to justify doing what I want to do. I'm pretty corrupt and I'm ok with that. I just don't see any sport in taking candy from a baby.

But in the end

Welcome to the jungle baby.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Did I say nuke the US? Because nuke the US, preferably this minute.

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

No one likes MAD.

We have enough to go around though

7. Boozha

I'm beginning to think a bit of nuclear holocaust in my face might be a small price to get rid of people that are glad to be corrupt

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

its so easy, just keep them talking and eventually the true face of liberalism shows itself.

9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Long as you die with me. I'm ok with it too <3

10. Boozha

Yes, them filthy freedom lovers, not like you good slavers and slaves; they actually have a sense of irony, which has been stomped out in conservative spartanism by shattering the skull of every infant that grins asymetrically against the corner of a wall.

And if you goooo / I want to go with you / And if you die / I want to die with you / take your hand and walk away

Or we could just try to live a bit more properly and not be glad about being corrupt

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Also boohoozha you are really willing to kill billions at the reward of killing a few select people?

You sure you aren't American?

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Boozha

You sure I didn't just say that I was being facetious?

Because anyone but an US citizen would have noticed

Wait, you are an US citizen

13. Ragic

I don't think you are being entirely facetious. you probably want every country to have nukes thinking its the perfect check and balance. what you fail to realize is that we ARE better than a lot of those countries who WOULD use their nukes at the drop of a hat.

14. Boozha

Yes, torturing innocent citizens of allied countries is certainly a sign of a stand-up country like no other, and I would certainly trust such a country with nuclear weapons. Herp-a-derp.

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Ragic sees the world in black and white, I see the world in many greys. Ragic is also racist in that he thinks all that isn't white is black is bad., and if you only see extremes. your chosen extreme seems plenty small compared to the rest. so I figure he writes ideas that make him sound like a deranged lunatic out of fear.

16. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I dunno, you could argue that the arms industry relies on US warfare for it's income and that it is a powerful lobbying force in US government. Therefore the US invents reasons to go to war (see Iraq).

That whole military industrial complex thing that ex-president guy (forgot which one) warned about.

17. Ragic

yep im quaking in my boots that the hipster set in their coffee bars are going to overthrow my way of life.

18. Boozha

It does make that impression, yes. Very much so. Maybe if you were less aggressive, irrational and stereotypical you wouldn't sound so afraid.

19. Ragic

and maybe if you were a bit more rational you wouldn't come across as so.... radicalized.

20. Boozha

Coming from you I feel like in a bad sketch.