Aquatic/mirefolk

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Bluefinish, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Bluefinish

Bluefinish The King of Potatoes

I haven't used these runes in a long ass time, so i was wondering what kind of decks people are running.

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just an experimental Mirefolk build but...
    https://poxbase.com/deck/CgACkqCfYC17CfTC****@Cf_s6=s6Tsds4Usms5Bs3vR39rWe1E1H

Notes:
    Empty spots are Circadian Merchants. Currently I'm running the default upgrade, which is Mirefolk Revival. It is very tempting to have 6 sources of Mirefolk Resurgence, very tempting indeed, but I'd probably end up wanting to run a Temple, Ambassador, or something to get a source of Cleanse otherwise, and I figure this fits fine for now. Besides, she's still sometimes a sorce of spot DMG and AP as it is.

Bloodfiend and Frenzied switched places on cost, for the upgrades I ran for them. So I'm using Bloodfiends in place of Frenzied. The Tempests I haven't liked, but I'm giving them another shot for the time being. I'd probably replace them with Frenzied, or something similar if I find I still don't like them.

I could probably stand to only run 1 Mirevixen.

The Thing is Semi-Aquatic again! Which means it's not slow as molasses, and therefore worth running, probably. But like the Tempest it too is subject to change. It's also a decent candidate for Aquatic Talisman, which I'm trying out in part due to the Circadian Merchants. Especially if I ditch the Tempests (and even more if I ditch them for something like Cecaelia or Fentek Servant) I'd probably use Voodoo Shamfie. More expensive perhaps, but builds DMG as well as Health, and more importantly is a bit tougher from the get-go.

Again, this is just me experimenting with some new runes and the recent changes, I'm not sure how good it will all be, it might still be too expensive a champion line-up.

3. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

ur link is broken @@

4. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

My mirefolk BG is ultra offensive, I chose slightly more expensive champions for power instead of a safer, cheaper route. With Slipwater they are monsters, along with other AP gen. It is a rather frail BG as it relies on nora gen - and we know it's not that hard to counter it - and if you get attacked first it can be very ugly as they aren't tanks. I've put some equips to synergyze with merchant and the recent provision on templar. I've beaten some strong guys with this, it packs a mighty punch when your rush is well planned.

https://poxbase.com/deck/CgACkqCfYCzQC5BC9Wck@s1s6Ts33s1gsms8HS5MR39rWe3ne3oewe1H

The missing spots are merchants.

5. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Balls. Stupid auto-censor.

I'll just make the list then:

2x Circadian Arcanist
    2x Circadian Merchant
    2x Circadian Songmaster
    2x Circadian Templar
    2x Mirevixen
    2x Pirahnid Bloodfiend
    2x Pirahnid Tempest
    1x Princess Ctharia
    2x The Thing
    1x Backfire Boon
    1x Bubble of Protection
    1x Drown
    1x Flood
    1x Monsoon
    1x Pygmy Hippo Stampede
    1x Undertow
    2x Circadian Vault
    1x Spirit Altar
    1x Aquatic Talisman
    2x Tidemaster's Bandoleer

6. Kaziken

Kaziken I need me some PIE!

No Slipwater?

7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Slipwater can be good, but I personally don't like using it as a playstyle choice, and I've got enough AP generation as it is (sure, one can argue that there's never too much but...) Would probably swap out Talisman or Undertow for it if I ran it.