Arcblade Nerf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atherhog, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Ok,

Something had to happen... and it did.

I don't like that it gets a special DMG value. Spend all that nora buffing a champ and then... oh... it doesn't count :(

If we are going this route though, can I suggest that maybe the same should apply to AOE 'bomb' attacks?

This isn't feet stamping, but it makes things easy to calculate and avoids massive AOE dmg when champs get uber buffed.

The real point of this thread though is this... Should/Could Negamage get range 3-5?

Salaman could use some range love I think.

Anyway... It doesn't kill Salaman, so it's probably ok.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

In general, many indirect damage has been moving to a static DMG approach - this patch also adjusted Stun to the same paradigm.

Bombs may be changed as well at some point.

Kampel likes this.
  3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Yea it's all about Salaman, not the original Arcblade champion *cough*. Also, if a theme depends on one ability then something is dead wrong, that's my opinion.

4. Atherhog

TBF, I think the neft came about because of dmg stacking on Salaman, so that's why I addressed it that way. Also, it was Glaive Bounce wasn't it? So that doesn't count :p

I don't think the theme depended on the ability, it just made up for the lack of ranged options. Hence my "3-5 range" request on the negamage.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I believe Corrosive Grenade already fits this paradigm.

Qucas and Atherhog like this.
  6. Atherhog

And the sandy one...