arctic makes st the new kf but potentially faster

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by profhulk, Jun 20, 2014.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Thanks baskitkase. Nice to have you as a friend. I am giving myself a 0/10 as well due to the repetition of this topic. I just wanted to bring it up for the millionth time and find out how many others would echo my frustrations on how ******** op +1 ap is with arctic bonus on 7 speed champs. OH ITS ONLY IN FONTS AND ON "ICE". Oh Bane Shift arctic gift is so expensive 20 nora spell so what thats 4 turn cooldown. Never ending Firking ice veil, domain snow on everything u deploy. Yea ice is so hard to make especially when arctic gift triggers on summons as well. Damn how will st get ice for their champions? Oh hey for 20 nora ur opponent get -1 speed to all his champs most of the game unless hes a million spaces away from the trigger of arctic gift LOL.

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I'm sad you didn't catch my irony, being the master. Anyways since you're bringing my ranked games up, I have to say only the most famous flamers have done that, and this is a sad day for me, and also I'm sure you didn't check my unranked games to know how long I play this game for. And since you are defending changing bonus, means you didn't read that I agreed should be changed. My fault for not being completely clear on that though, I was more focused on disqualifying a bad thread than on putting my views on the table.

But don't worry, I'll still like your good posts, and discuss your opinions with respect.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I heard from someone else that you mostly play unranked. Also profiles don't show unranked games unless I just glanced over it.

Either how, that irony was unclear, this coming from someone who would make a living off it. The bad is mine. To be fair, it looked like you were rather defending the bonus in the first post. I mean, you let open a tiny margin for change in the end, but the first lines clearly indicate mockery of OP and his thoughts. It's a confusing world

4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It's a confusing world where people try to make their previous internet words mean something that looks less dooshish than they did when first posted.

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

If I wanted to do that I would've just edited my post. My words meant just what I wanted them to mean. But I do think the internet world gets more confusing when people believe their forum posts speak the one truth of the universe.

I admitted I was unclear, Burn did the same (somewhat). But you need to have the last word of wisdom. Does it itch somewhere if you don't?

Anyways, arctic or at least font snow should be changed, that's my final opinion and I hope I'm clear enough now.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  6. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

ST "font bonus" is also way better than IS because it triggers at the end of the turn, not the beginning which removes any counterplay it has. With IS you can contest and they don't get the +1 ap

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Technically you could use punish, ap removal or blockade to stop the ST one. Though unlikely, they both have pros and cons