Are Barbarians or Dwarves more viable these days?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Cinder405, May 19, 2015.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I'm normally not an IS player but I have plenty of Barbarians to build a BG. IS and FS are my secondary factions so I wanted to see whats up with this.

Whats really hard about making a Barbarian BG is that there are lots of very good runes in this Theme but Idk which ones are staple or anything like that.

I also like the Dwarf theme but is it even viable and can it be competetive. Do the current Dwarf BGs revolve around the Brewmaster and drinking ale?

I don't play IS enough to know so can someone please enlighten me with their knowledge and wisdom Ironfist Stronghold?

2. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-5-19_13-9-0.png

This is what I play now. Debating between 1 or 2 Beermaiden, she is nice, but I also like to have a Sergeant, bacause he is AP on a stick.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Due to beer maiden dorfs have the edge.

Barbs are carried by incite rage.

Mixed is better since it has bouncers, GREs, VW, Geo, maidens and DKs in the same deck.

4. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

could someone share a barb deck? i am rather curious ...

5. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

can u post something?

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

[​IMG]
    This is my Barb BG. Lots of really tanky runes in here which makes barb guardians amazing. Shieldman and conscripted warriors are also absolutely fantastic that most people probs thought aren't very viable. Not much alt damage unfortunately its just an unfortunate trade off that barbs have.

I don't run dorfs

7. undred

undred Devotee of the Blood Owl

for what i have seen the alt dmg comes from 2x fury of the storm and from 2x barb druid that + the 2 veilwalker . is providence worth using ?

8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

on the spot hold the line is great. Lolzworthy on a rune like fury of the storm

9. travis

travis Devotee of the Blood Owl

could some link a expensive barb bg on poxbase?

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Ill post my Pally Barb deck when I get home. Cant use poxbase though since its so outdated.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

upload_2015-11-19_16-27-37.png
    I was running 2 Exemplars but since Precision bypasses reflexes and evasive i'm testing out Elite skirmisher.

12. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

I thought aria was unique ?

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Nope, I don't think she was ever unique. She just had Hero.

14. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Ah and Heros were unique, I remember trading away my spare because I couldn't run 2, now I wish I hadn't :(

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Could be worse. I have been scouring the game looking for someone that has one for trade but can only find people selling her for cash.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Have you tried Frits25? Dunno if it's a z or a s in his name.

17. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

He wants the $$$

18. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

Is she any different than a Northern Cross Priestress? Thought they were basically the same rune, different skin. :)

19. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

They are the same.

20. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

Can u post a meta bg? I mean, a mixed bg