Asura ,Bleedmaster

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, Aug 26, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Asura , Bleedmaster
    Faction: UD

Race:
    Demon, Elf
    Class: Warrior
    Size: Small
    Rarity: Exotic
    Artwork: A female Demon licking her bloodied blade and behind is a badly injured elf with multiple cuts on the body with lots of blood coming out

Flavor-Text: "Her ability to slice her opponent with swift-like movement is enough to make even the strongest of heros to quiver"-Ash the Bandit Prince
    Nora Cost:

Champion Stats
    DAM:
    SPD: 6
    RNG: 1
    DEF: 0
    HP: 45

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical
    Bleed
    Bleedmaster -
    whenever this unit creates a blood orb Vampiric heal of blood orb is increased by 50%.
    Train Bleed-Target friendly champion within 5 spaces gains bleed. Using this ability will cost 4 nora CD 2 Ap 1
    Train Bleedmaster - Target friendly champion within 5 spaces with bleed gains bleedmaster ability. Using this ability will cost 7 nora CD 4 Ap 1
    Precision

Upgrade Abilities Set 1
    Bloodseeker +x
    bloodmagic-default
    Bloodtracker -x

Upgrade Abilities Set 2
    Rend 3 +x
    Rend 2 -Default
    Rend 1 -x

What is Bleedmaster

Bleedmaster is supposed to be both support and offensive rune to increase the synergies within UD

Bleedmaster
    This new ability is the UD version of greater vampirism by increase in blood ball vampiric healing this allows more healing options for UD without making it too OP

Train Bleed/Bleedmaster
    I added train bleed so that other demons are able to self-heal the UD way.
    At first i wanted to make bleedmaster global but realised it is way to OP so i decided to give large cooldown to bleedmaster so that it can be abused

What it means to the future
    For bleed BGs and as well as allow synergize with other bleed runes and increase healing while maintaining the UD damage of our UD beater we all love.
    BUT THERE MORE
    I not only thought about helping bleed Bgs but also other UD demons/FW Vampyres through train bleed and bleedmaster so they can also increase their healing powers

Please comment below about what you think or if you have suggestions or questions
    also
    THANKS FOR READING

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

You my friend are a sexually frustrated male. Bleedmaster really? A 24/7 period. Licking a phallic symbol covered in blood. Do we really need any more naked deep elves in this game? Cmon there are websites for this kind of stuff.

TheBulwark likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

never said naked nor covered in blood besides it a persona to show the viciousness of demons also i think you are the one sexually fustrated
    plus you know there are worse in pox *cough*
    anyway what you think about the ability aside from the artwork?

4. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

I think it should have unique, since it's a named rune. That's like, the only thing i can come up with. -w-
    It seems like a nice addition to a bleed themed bg!

5. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I just messing with ya. Train bleed is noice and precision is good. Ud needs more of it to counter ST. Ud is a melee faction so its bad against Blizzard cloak and NKD shinanagins. Wrath factions also lack healing so increasing 8 to 12 hp makes a slight difference.

6. chickenpox2

added unique
    if you notce i forgot to put in attack ability -WOOPS

7. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Unique is not an ability. There are deck limits now...

8. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

You get the point..

9. chickenpox2

but what you guys think about the train ability is the cost ok 4 nora for bleed and 7 nora for bleedmaster?
    edit - anything else to change?

10. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Just to touch on this, UD has Murder...

11. chickenpox2

true but UD only has 2 or 3 precision rune and how many murder you would put in a bg max 1

12. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

1 murder is always enough for me to counter pesky ST BG's. I ran murder exclusively for ST.

13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Also, I do like the rune suggestion. Good work.

14. chickenpox2

i still prefer having a champ with precision and using the extra slot of something useful

15. chickenpox2

Thanks