"Authentication could not be completed."

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Avatus, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Avatus

Avatus New Member

after filling out the form that you had to during the migration i've been trying to log into my account both on the website on things like Rune manager as well as the actual game, however, on the website when i enter my user and pass it comes up with an error message "Authentication could not be completed." but ive already filled out the form and followed the link through the email. am i missing something?

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Make sure you are logging in using your Pox Nora In Game Username, not your SOE login.

3. Avatus

Avatus New Member

I am loging in with my Pox Nora account details, thanks for the fast reply

4. KTCAOP

Historically, that is the main reason. However, if you are still having account issues making sure you are using your in game name, you can try to put in a support ticket on the main website on the left side.

5. Avatus

Avatus New Member

great thanks for your help, sent them all the infomation I think that they might need. somehow knew i'd mess it up somehow :p

6. Fastolph24

Fastolph24 New Member

I am having problems with my account migration, but not of the same type. The confirmation email has not been sent to my email address and I noticed that there is no resend button anywhere. When I try to login: "Authentication could not be completed.", when I try to transfer my unique code to Desert Owl Games: "The key specified is invalid or has already been used". I have sent 2 Contact Support messages and nothing has happened, what else can I do?

7. KTCAOP

Try logging in using your the name that you have when you are actually in game in Pox Nora, not your SOE login name.

Fastolph24 likes this.
  8. frustrated

frustrated New Member

not sure if i should be happy other people are stuck too or if i should be frustrated ... clearly missing something if some are on and playing and im not. i get:
    Account Migration
    All SOE customers are required to migrate their account to Desert Owl Games. Please click here to start the migration process. Login will not work until this process has been completed.

Error Messages:
    • Authentication could not be completed.

but have followed all the steps. what is next?

i cant even download the game without registering -- but i already did that and now cant log in ... ugh!

just tried with this new account and cant log in either all i can do is post in forums. more ugh!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  9. frustrated

frustrated New Member

ahhha got it -- checked with my emails from desert owl and they showed my name and then everything worked out!

10. Fastolph24

Fastolph24 New Member

I successfully logged in with my ingame username, thanks a lot!

11. Avatus

Avatus New Member

Problem is solved, didnt do anything different must just have been a little temperamental :D