Avalanche knockbacking Unstoppable champions

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Indijanac, May 3, 2014.

1. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

Like the title say pls fix

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

In fact, avalanche doesn't knockbacks the champion, it's a landslide, it forces movement of the very floor tile the champion is standing in, unstoppable champions just stay in the tile while this is moved, and that counts as forced movement, just like repulsion/fascinate, and unstoppable doesn't counter that. Now, relics are immune to all sort of movements so they are able to stay in place.
    The floor doesn't shift for obvious technical limitations.

3. Indijanac

Avalanche is in this case large group of rocks that move over land from higher altitude to lower and the unstoppable champion stand on the land ( And the land itself never moves when avalanche hits ) and not on the moving rocks.Unless if the laws of gravity don't apply to PoxNora pls fix this bug

4. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

You forget, logic does not apply to pox

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

for the record, I was joking/trolling

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I need more info on the conditions of when this happened. What champions were involved and does it still happen? I just tested this by using Avalanche on both Zombie Behemoth and Boghopper Bull and neither one were knocked back. I even cast Avalanche in different locations around them and they still were not moved.

7. Indijanac

I dont exactly reamember the situation but im sure it was garu kodiak and he had flaying from grant: flight

8. Senshu

Okay I did as you said and used the ability Grant: Flying on a Garu Kodiak. Then I used Avalanche. The Garu Kodiak lost flying is it should but it was not knocked back as it should, and the spell seems to be working properly because the champion I used to give the Garu flying was knocked back.

Until I get a reliable reproduction for this there isn't much that can be done.

9. Indijanac

I really can't remember everything.
    Any way it must have bean one of those special situations when you need 10 things to come together to work.

10. Senshu

Yeah, that does sound like the case. Makes me sad not to be able to reproduce a bug that most likely did happen :(