Ave atque vale...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Nov 15, 2016.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Bidded

2. Vyrnell

Vyrnell I need me some PIE!

Someone didn't listen to the farewell message...

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Bidded.

Axeraiser likes this.
  4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

You're one of the members who's always been around ever since I started back in 2012 or whenever it was. I'll miss you. Specially if I ever join in a infinite thread again.

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854118

Anything KF or Leoss related would be cool.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2016
  5. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Shame to see you go, you were always nice to me even though I was always an *******.

Furthermore, speaking as someone who has made a (rather pathetic) retirement speech I hope you don't feel saying good-bye is a reason to never come back, if you ever feel like doing so.

Hope you find peace in your decision. Do check in ( I'll still be mean and grumpy to you when u come back though).

Bye

6. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

7. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

People gettin old.

Good luck in stuff.

9. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

good luck with everything

10. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

11. Whiris

Whiris The King of Potatoes

I've played this game off and on a lot over the years and ever since I joined the forum, one of the constants is your presence. Although I may not post very often, I certainly do browse many of the threads. It'll be sad that I may never see your username (it's quite memorable) grace our threads again. Good luck with whatever you're dealing with in life.

UD is my main and I'd appreciate anything to expand my collection. Thanks!

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854124&fb=0

guokamoli54 likes this.
  12. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

good riddance

14. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I remember when you were the most hated member in the community amongst the veterans, especially in the discussions about the IS font bonus.

Good times<3

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
    IMAGIRL likes this.
  16. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

We've always butted heads more than had laughs but alas it still brings a sharp pain to the heart to see another elder member leave. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for, and I hope we meet in this life or the next bro. Valar Moughilis

P.S since the carrion have come to feast upon your account, so must I. Anything from FS would be a great parting gift.
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854156

IMAGIRL likes this.
  17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

And now I'm the last of our old guild :(

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854157

A pyro the patient would be extremely appreciated. or an fw harb but that seems like an ask too high

Warning to other mods imagirl is the one who deletes most of my messages so be prepared to work harder

IMAGIRL, Qucas and Skullferno like this.
  18. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Bane Shift man, sorry to see you leave.

You were one of the first red lightup messege icons i ever got because you told me happy birthday. Made me feel welcomed and gave me the guts to come out from lurking.

As the others have said, their is very little reason to give the game up forever, so dont give to much away, when you feel your life is straitend out and have kids and all, you might want to come back for a game or two. Just give your runes to a friend to keep hold and tell em not to give em back for a few years.

Who will from now on always move my vids from general back to videos!?

Love ya,

a rose to wish you farewell @~+~~ or a sperm, whatever you prefer.

IMAGIRL and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  19. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

20. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Sad to see you leave. I have always enjoyed your posts; the forum will be a different place without you. I wish you the best for the future!