Ave atque vale...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IMAGIRL, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Its none of my business, but I just want to know you are quitting due to growing bored of the game rather than rl issues. Either way I stopped playing Poxnora when I realised how fun MTG online is.

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

I like your signature, but i dont agree with your choice^^ I moved from mtg to Pox because here i found something i missed in mtg. Still cannot explain what, but i never felt so deep and passionate interest in a game where I suck this much.

3. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

No Ambling Fronds for me? ;(

4. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Take care. Sorry to see you go. You're one of the best members of the community.

5. Oxyous

Oxyous The King of Potatoes

6. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Set trades for 3 days. I ****ed up my hands, and body yesterday. Vertigo induced falling.... twice. I'll get to them when I can.

7. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

8. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854651

I'll take all your Ambling Fronds and Mother of Fronds if you don't mind.

9. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

My wife suffers from mild vertigo so I can somewhat relate, hope you have a quick healing, my thoughts go out to you!

IMAGIRL likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Fortunately I don't suffer from it. I was outside running around when suddenly it felt like all the blood from my legs moved up my body, and the world spun and wobbled. Couldn't tell what was up, or what was down. It felt like I was vomiting and falling all at the same time. Unfortunately, the moment that chose to happen was as I was about to jump up four and a half foot concrete steps (~a meter and a half). Being unable to stabilize, jump, or otherwise move, the only thing propelling me was the initial inertia I started with and somehow I managed to avoid the worst of it. Caught myself on my palms, and chestplate. I tore up my hands, knees and chest pretty good, but I manage to avoid head trauma so I count myself lucky. As I half crawled, half stumbled into the house, I managed to stand up and fall again after a few steps into the kitchen, and hit the table, and chair on the way down to face planting into the tile.

Funny thing is, I've never had vertigo before. I mean I've had it before, but it was usually accompanied by something else. Namely the debilitating migraines that I suffered from when I was younger. I've never experienced vertigo by itself before.

12. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

I'm glad to hear it wasn't too serious. Yea it is mostly the dizziness and head spinning that my wife gets from time to time, but it never lasts for more than a few seconds, but I could see if that happened at an inopportune time it could be bad.

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I'm tapped out of everything Exotic and up. I'll start taking individual rune request for rune rarities Rare and lower.

14. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Wow that's a solid effort.

15. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Just looking at the ridiculous amount you have given up (including harb...), I want you to know if you ever feel like playing again me and @themacca will help you out.

IMAGIRL and themacca like this.
  16. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Wow, sorry to see you go. The whole time I have played you have been one of the main people around. I wish you the best in your future!

17. Garuda51

Garuda51 Well-Known Member

Hello, if you have some KF or FS runes, it would be very nice, I don't have many cards but I've been starting to play seriously lately

I set up 1 Bronze Token for trade at this adress: https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3854997

Thanks a lot (if you don't have KF/FS I also play UD sometimes, but I'll be happy with anything really as I don't have a lot of cards)

Good day to you!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016